home

Author Topic: Artobans Ghost Pack.....of....wolves..and Allies  (Read 30433 times)

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Re: Artobans Ghost Pack.....of....wolves..and Allies
« Reply #200 on: September 21, 2018, 05:08:32 PM »
Nice collection. For the first time I'm really getting into 40K  :::cheers:::

Thanks! I’m looking forward to getting the new rule book and codexes. I just have the 3 books that include all the armies when they first changed but if I can turn things around I’ll reward myself with the new material.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #201 on: September 21, 2018, 11:03:20 PM »
That pilot guy looks awesome! I've got an old second hand one that's painted far better then I could ever do. He was one of the special models out of the starter kit from four or five iterations ago. The one with ultramarines vs tyranids, and came with the crashed lander scenery. In fact I'm right in the midst of painting the crashed ship scenery! Perfect timing.

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #202 on: September 22, 2018, 12:01:37 AM »
Aargh!
The landing terrain. Where in hell did I put it?
You have made me remember it except for what I did with it. When I think about it, I have the tyranid army from that box as well mixed in with the tyrannies from one of my sons old army. Some day...some day.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #203 on: September 22, 2018, 12:53:51 AM »
We'll have to compare paint schemes when you find it and if I ever get it done. It's fun scenery. Not great line of sight blocking, but I always liked how it make the battlefield look. I'm planning to have the cockpit be an objective/center piece on my kill team board.