home

Author Topic: ? about our offical goal  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Otaku

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
? about our offical goal
« on: July 17, 2007, 04:10:38 PM »
The NC web page says under our weekly dispatch ...

"The Big Picture. It is important to remember that for this campaign, there will be no single winner. Each faction is working towards its goal, and battles will determine whether or not they are able to achieve it."

As best as I can tell our official gaol is to find the crown. But it looks like that is most armies official goal as well. Is that true? But if there is "no single winner" how can we "win" if say, we come in second but the orcs are first? we both want the crown but they would get it so what would we get? Do we have any official secondary goals??

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Also, If Brettonia wins (and it looks like they will) Will they actually take over a part of the Empire (as diplomaticly stated as their official goal) or is it more of a presance withen the Empire but still Imperial lands?       

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
Re: ? about our offical goal
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 04:21:01 PM »
Secondary goal for us is to minimize damage.  Kind of a crappy secondary goal, but we didn't have much of a choice and in some regards this was actually our first goal.

The Bret issue will most likely see them gaining some lands, but this isn't that much of an issue as they will swear loyalty to the local lord and be ruled by Imperials anyway (check the Bretonnian thread for more info).  If GW gives them the land in the most extreme of cases they'll still be surrounded so if they get too uppity, they won't last long.
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Otaku

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Re: ? about our offical goal
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 08:37:12 PM »
hummm ok thanks