home

Author Topic: The Pacification of Ophelia VII  (Read 949 times)

Offline Darknight

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • Dipped in Magic, Clothed in Science
The Pacification of Ophelia VII
« on: November 27, 2016, 04:43:14 PM »
Does anyone have any information on this event during the Great Crusade other than the terse description;

During the Great Crusade Ophelia VII was the site of a battle for the Imperium's forces; where the Emperor himself, led the charge with one hundred Custodians and ten thousand Legiones Astartes of the Imperial Fists Legion.

?

The reference for that is The Horus Heresy Book Three - Extermination, pg. 61. I do not own the book, and don't particularly want to buy it just on the off-chance it contains more information.

I am writing a bit of fluff for my own army, and would like to be able to tie my fluff into this event (if any details exist). Details such as, who were they fighting? What required the Emperor personally, 100 Custodes and ten Chapters of Marines? This was a Great Crusade battle, so it was not against traitor Marines - Xenos of some kind?

If anyone has any information, I would be grateful. I suspect, however, there IS no information beyond that single, throw-away description. At which point, I shall just make up whatever I wish for my fluff :)
Completed Projects | History of Ophelia VII

Quote from: PhillyT
Everyone finds their balance between satisfaction and obsession.

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Re: The Pacification of Ophelia VII
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 04:51:31 PM »
Sounds like a pretty major engagement for those type of forces. I hope you find out more cause now I'm hooked.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.