home

Author Topic: Collectors' corner  (Read 58274 times)

Offline warhammerlord_soth

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Eurobash : Ascension weekend. Be there !
Re: Collectors' corner
« Reply #175 on: July 17, 2012, 08:10:17 AM »
Good catch !
Have one  on Midaski's tab.  :::cheers:::
Famous last words. R.I.P.

Offline Mountainshield

• Members
« Reply #176 on: October 17, 2014, 10:06:42 AM »

Empire Captain, it said it was OOP on Ebay but I don't know, have never seen the model before. Anyways it fits in with state troopers and fun to paint :icon_smile: should finish the basing though

Offline Grendel083

• Members
« Reply #177 on: October 17, 2014, 12:52:21 PM »
it said it was OOP on Ebay
Everything is OOP according to Ebay  :-P I don't recognise the model though, does the tab say anything?

The model on the left isn't that old (6th Ed), centre is a converted Reiskguard on foot, now my army BSB. The Grand Master on the right was the first model I ever bought, when it came out in the early nineties.

Offline Gunman006

• Members
« Reply #178 on: October 17, 2014, 03:58:09 PM »
Wow those are nice Hochland units, love the banner!
http://wargaming.no/

Government? You call this a government? It looks like something a deranged Snotling would come up with! - Bretonnian Ambassador to the Court of Emperor Karl Franz

Offline Oxycutor

• Members
« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2014, 04:18:21 PM »

Empire Captain, it said it was OOP on Ebay but I don't know, have never seen the model before. Anyways it fits in with state troopers and fun to paint :icon_smile: should finish the basing though

That is one of the Heroic Fighters of the Known World.  From around 1986-1988.  I just checked mine and the slottabase tab names him as "Wolf".

And being that old it most definitely is OOP.

Offline Gunman006

• Members
« Reply #180 on: October 17, 2014, 04:24:32 PM »

That is one of the Heroic Fighters of the Known World.  From around 1986-1988.  I just checked mine and the slottabase tab names him as "Wolf".

And being that old it most definitely is OOP.

Thanks! That explains the wolf pendant, so he is not a witcher  :icon_razz: Nice, so he is as old as me lol
http://wargaming.no/

Government? You call this a government? It looks like something a deranged Snotling would come up with! - Bretonnian Ambassador to the Court of Emperor Karl Franz