home

Author Topic: W-E Advertisement in GW Stores  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
W-E Advertisement in GW Stores
« on: June 27, 2007, 08:44:07 PM »
Okay, the title says it all. I'm desperately looking for more empire players for the Räuberthal area. I know that there are plenty thanks to the NEB, but they don't come this way. They do, however, frequently visit GW stores. So I'm considering hanging out some sort of advertisement on the black board.

Would it be legal (with regards to forum policy)? I do have some hesitations, but if the mods give their okay, then I'm using that last straw (metaphorically).

Offline Sircyn

• Members
Re: W-E Advertisement in GW Stores
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 09:09:24 PM »
I know of a good few Empire players at my local store who don't frequent the site. Even though I'm fighting in the Barren Hills I think it might be a good idea for us all to have an approved regional poster we could print off and whack up on our local GWs notice boards. I don't think it would hurt for us all to advertise and get more interested members.

A further idea might be weekly updates and objectives, if done perhaps IC and they looked pretty enough I'm sure my local store at least would be happy to see some enthusiasm over the campaign and let them go up. It doesn't hurt to ask anyway. If it sits well with the guys in charge here of course.

Edit. Edited for common sense and grammar. Also, I'm having a crack at a prototype poster.

Edit the second.
Would it be OK for me to post this up in my local GW to grab some of the errant empire players that are out there?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 01:18:27 PM by Sircyn »

Offline MrAnderssen

• Members
  • Stirland River Patroler
Re: W-E Advertisement in GW Stores
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 05:34:14 AM »
I'm not sure, but I myself have been pm'ing some empire players from different sites to sign up here.

Mr.Anderssen