home

Author Topic: A Short Histroy Of The Alcarg Confederacy Of Wissenland  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Captain Dob Van Dwi

• Members
  • Just jiven'
A Short Histroy Of The Alcarg Confederacy Of Wissenland
« on: November 08, 2009, 09:41:09 AM »
The original Confederacy was a small grupe of four generals from Wissenland and Nuln that banded together against Mannfred von Carstein's undead in the city of Alcrag in southern Ostermark. It is said that the generals, who's names have been lost to dusty archives, swore that if one were ever in need the others would move to aid him. As time went on the generals successors have kept the pact alive. The  only current general is Anton von Gen. It is well kown that Anton hates Countess Emmanuelle, seeing her as an little girl playing at lordship and they have got in to countles legal fights over the throne. People fear that civil war will break out between the Countess and the General. However with the Raven Host of Tzeentch comeing down from the north, the Countess and Anton have put ther hatered aside and are now doing their best to work together. However Anton, the Confereracy, and many of Anton's supporters in Nuln and what was once the most suothern part Solland (Anton also has a few supporters in The Order of the Blazeing Sun) wish this was not the case.

Supporters:

The Nuln Steamforgers Union
The Union has given Anton the guns and gun crews needed for his army, includeing a Helblaster Volley Gun! They also supply him with heavy armour, swords and the majority of his halberds. People wonder however if the Union has gone bankrupt from supplying Anton.

The Knights of the Blazeing Sun
Why some of the knights would support him in unkown

The town of Frassinburg
Frassinburg is in the most southern part of Solland and supplys Anton with huntsmen and militia units.

Headquarters:

The towns of North and South Cralcad
The towns of North and South Cralcad are under Antons iron grip and supply him with spears and crossbows.

Faverd weapons:
Crossbows are most common ranged weapons but spears out number them two fold.
Halberds are a little less common but are still a large part of the army. Swords and handguns are rare and only fourm a small part of the army. Cannons and mortars are in the army, a helblaster has been seen aswell.

So there is alittle bit about my army, hoped you liked it :biggriin:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 09:44:56 AM by Captain Dob Van Dwi »
I choose too keep "Old Warhammer" alive with my blood sweat and tears.

It's bad that warhammer might die but it would be a tragedy if it stays dead!

Offline Union General

• Members
  • Kicking butt since 1863.
Re: A Short Histroy Of The Alcarg Confederacy Of Wissenland
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 10:16:05 PM »
Interesting... I was disappointed by your lack of large numbers of black powder, though...  :biggriin:

Also, are they wearing gray uniforms? :-D

-The General
I like your thinking  Mr. General  what a Genius

Offline Holland

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 02:18:56 PM »
where the heck is Cralcad? and on that note, Where the Heck is Frassinburg?

why is Wissenland all of a sudden a new Border Princesdom? I mean lets stop killing ourselves and start smashing in some orc and maraudar skulls.

:::cheers:::
I apologies in advances for all the thing I am about to say O_O

Offline Inarticulate

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 02:33:11 PM »
Its those damned Sollanders that are causing all the fuss. But happily, the main hostilities in Wissenland are over now, an armistice has been signed between the two warring parties.
I for one welcome our new flying cat overlords.

Offline Derek Contyre

• Members
  • Duke of Nueremburg
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 12:48:19 PM »
Huzzah for the messages of peace as flowers are delivered to every lord in the land. . . Peace is upon us again in Wissenland.
A man who builds his army around his fluff . . . respect . . .  :::cheers:::

• Members
  • Just jiven'
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 08:18:17 PM »
Inarticulate/Derek Contyre: There may be peace for now, but we will see what time brings.
Holland: For the first part of your post, it's called makeing stuff up!! All I know is I wanted Cralcad and Frassinburg to be in Solland and Wissenland!
And two, did you not read the part of puting aside of the hate????

Offline Holland

• Members
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 02:53:34 AM »
Dob van Dwi:first, you still haven't answered any of my questions. Telling me that you are making up stuff isn't a answer to my question nor is it a valid response to my post. If you are making this stuff up then expand upon it and answer the question that people have regarding the subject.

If you haven't noticed, Wissenland is quite big. It would be like if my friend asked me were I live and I respond by saying "I live in Canada". Telling me if its in the deep south or the the east or along the Soll River goes a long way to narrow down the location of these towns.

Second I was merely commenting on the umber popular Solland RP to lighten the mood of my comments and to point of the obvious (that is there are thousands of psychotic orcs and mutations ready to kill all of humanity and piss on our graves, perhaps that should be ones focus?). I don't know why you chose to view the comments to be hostile towards you, but needless-to-say they are not. In conclusion to this I would like to apologies to you if I have offended you and would encourage you to continue developing your fluff on this forum.

:::cheers:::

I apologies in advances for all the thing I am about to say O_O

Offline Inarticulate

• Members
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 01:04:10 PM »
He notes that the Confederacy is in what was once Southern Solland.

And Holland, there is no hate, lol. It was just an RP, starting to sound like Empire4TheWin!

I had characters on both sides and I'm very good friends with all of the members of the Solland Effort (Apart from that one guy that had a minor spaz and left.. o.0) and we're working together on Animosity 4.
I for one welcome our new flying cat overlords.

• Members
  • Just jiven'
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 05:05:42 PM »
Holland: Ah I see, the truth is, I'm still working out the bugs, sorry for my fit of rage. Oh and Anton and his boys are not Dogs of War, rather they are an opportunistic army made of state troopers and militia, who want to depose the countess and put a better leader(Anton) in her place.

(EDIT:Oh and Union General: Yes they do where gray uniforms with a bit of white. There flag is orange with a dark blue x upon it
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 05:12:10 PM by Captain Dob Van Dwi »