home

Author Topic: What if....  (Read 10274 times)

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
Re: What if....
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2015, 11:34:23 PM »
Oh well, if we count that End Times nonsense, we might as well ditch the whole thread and post nothing but cat gifs.

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2015, 11:44:44 PM »
And even so: where are the relevant scientific statistical studies? Over the course of history, there have been billions, if not trillions of humans. But how many vampires have there been? Even if none had turned to Chaos would it be statistically relevant? Without adequate statistics, we simply do not know.
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2015, 11:50:18 PM »
I don't know ...  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ... maybe because I've lived in the back woods, but when it walks like duck, and it talks like duck, and it sounds like duck, and it smells like a duck ...  it's a duck.
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Gneisenau

• Members
  • Alleged Ungulate
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2015, 11:52:44 PM »
But how many vampires have there been? Even if none had turned to Chaos would it be statistically relevant? Without adequate statistics, we simply do not know.

What? :icon_biggrin:

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2015, 11:57:43 PM »
@ Gamespoet: The question is not about what constitutes a duck, but about the statistical relevance of ducks versus unducks turning their tails.   
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2015, 12:03:51 AM »
Ok, if that's your question.

Beyond that ...
Vlad for Emperor!!!
Vlad is love, Vlad is life. :blush:
It seems that the forces of Chaos are tainting this thread! :icon_eek: ::heretic::

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2015, 12:11:01 AM »
True enough. Burn ChAoS::heretic:: ::heretic:: ::heretic::

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2015, 12:36:20 AM »
 :icon_eek:  See, W:AoS is a grand conspiracy cooked up by the forces of ChAoS! ::heretic::

:icon_lol:

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2015, 11:40:46 AM »
Oh well, if we count that End Times nonsense, we might as well ditch the whole thread and post nothing but cat gifs.

Yep.
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.