home

Author Topic: The Road to Volganof (update 8Dec2017 - wizard and crossbow)  (Read 38388 times)

Offline Doc J

• The Prince of Brooklyn Park
    • View Profile
Re: The Road to Volganof (update 8Dec2017 - wizard and crossbow)
« Reply #275 on: December 10, 2017, 10:14:25 PM »
Nothing wrong with Battlemasters crossbowman, they add character to the unit and they're a conversation starter.
In the words of the late great Nicki Minaj - Ya done son

Offline Xathrodox86

• He Who Fights Monsters
    • https://www.facebook.com/michalgorzanski
    • View Profile
    • It always rains in Nuln
« Reply #276 on: December 11, 2017, 02:18:27 PM »
Great looking Altdorfers. I really dig your style. And that mage is lit. ::heretic::
Check out my wargaming blog "It always rains in Nuln". Reviews, rants and a robust dose of wargaming and RPG fun guaranteed. ;)

http://italwaysrainsinnuln.blogspot.com/

"Dude, that's not funny. Xathrodox would never settle for being a middleman."

Gneisenau

Offline SirGhandor

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 09, 2018, 03:38:27 AM »
Sir, you are a MACHINE!!! I've bounced around as a guest on this forum for a couple years now before making an account, and have continually impressed me with your painting fortitude. Well done sir! Keep it up!!
“If you find yourself with a desire that no experience in this world can satisfy, then the most probable explanation is that you were made for another world.” -C.S. Lewis

Offline hamster

• I tried painting but my sad hamster paws failed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 09, 2018, 08:27:22 PM »
welcome to the cult SirGhandor
for the past 2 years, I have sat in my cage, watching the owners put me in small, translucent spheres, and dump small, rock like food, into my cage. But no longer!, I have broken free of the shackles of being a hamster and now!, I paint, as a hamster can not do much more, mostly our small life span

Offline Naitsabes

• Never slid
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 09, 2018, 08:59:07 PM »
Sir, you are a MACHINE!!! I've bounced around as a guest on this forum for a couple years now before making an account, and have continually impressed me with your painting fortitude. Well done sir! Keep it up!!

Wow, well, I am glad this thread helped getting you out of lurker-dom!

and thanks EVERYONE for the kind words. The machine has been sputtering as of late. But, I think I might be able to finish the Empire side this year, there are ~80 spearmen and 20 Reiksguard left to do. Should be possible even when not firing on all cylinders. And, I have some ideas for Volganof buildings that I want to tackle. I guess I am saying the madness will continue (at a snail's pace).

Happy New Year everyone!
The Empire Road to Volganof Last update 20Sep2017 - cannons

Offline hamster

• I tried painting but my sad hamster paws failed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 09, 2018, 10:34:26 PM »
if we can just get a photo, of every model completed, that will be all we need as thanks.
for the past 2 years, I have sat in my cage, watching the owners put me in small, translucent spheres, and dump small, rock like food, into my cage. But no longer!, I have broken free of the shackles of being a hamster and now!, I paint, as a hamster can not do much more, mostly our small life span