home

Author Topic: Warhammer-empire faces  (Read 389644 times)

Offline Shadowlord

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
Re: Warhammer-empire faces
« Reply #500 on: January 18, 2009, 04:52:18 PM »
Not even a little? Since I am getting divorced right now, I am keeping an open mind.

OK but only if you wear that outfit and promise not to cry...

And as you are a dalmas, Shadowlord

Enough with the insults you reindeer molester, I'm a southerner fer crajin uwt lewd!
My hood is my castle...

Offline phillyt

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • Watching... always watching...
    • https://www.facebook.com/philip.estabrook.1
« Reply #501 on: January 19, 2009, 03:18:33 AM »
Hello all,

Aldaris, that is a sweet beard and moustache!

This is a picture I took for Warlord by his request.  Everyone, feel free to kick your enemy in the nuts, then show them this.

Phil

Where did she touch you Eight? Show us on the doll.

Offline Dannyfave

• Members
  • A.K.A Skabilly Takamaster.
« Reply #502 on: January 19, 2009, 04:16:30 AM »
ude Phily you look just like my friend Doug.... I almost thout that you were him and was amazed because I had no Idea he played if you were him that is..... Sorry for the run on sentence.
From feanor fire heart:

"In west virginia why couldnt they have sex ed and drivers ed on the same day?  Because its too much work for the donkey"

Offline warhammerlord_soth

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Eurobash : Ascension weekend. Be there !
« Reply #503 on: January 19, 2009, 06:01:56 AM »
Love your wallpaper.. very beastlord...
Have one  on Midaski's tab.  :::cheers:::
Famous last words. R.I.P.

Offline Aldaris

• Members
« Reply #504 on: January 19, 2009, 08:16:06 AM »
Aldaris, that is a sweet beard and moustache!
Thanks. I noted with some regret you don't twist the ends of your moustache up anymore... that looked very Imperial. Although the expressive sign language makes up for it.  :happy:

@Shadowlord: In a costume, wearing a wig? Sorry, that's too kinky even for my taste. Although it reminds me of a LARP when I overheard a girl preparing to lay a guy who played an elf. "the ears stay ON!"
 :biggriin:

Offline Siberius

• Members
  • The Minotaur Cat
« Reply #505 on: January 19, 2009, 08:21:33 AM »
This is the best thread ever. I need to go take some disturbing pictures.
Quote from: PhillyT
Magic does not have nearly the same problems with power levels as magic. 

Offline phillyt

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #506 on: January 19, 2009, 12:36:21 PM »

Ah yes, my hideous attic, where the warhammer stuff is and the game room is slowly forming.

Aldaris:  I had to shave it for the wife, but it is trickling back onto my face and will be there shortly...

dannyfave:  A twin?  Somewhere in the world?  Duh duh duuuuuuh!!!

Phil

Offline McKnight

• Members
  • Its the No. of posts that make you a veteran-gamer
« Reply #507 on: January 19, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »

Phil

Grilly P?  :-o
"Me? I'm practically perfect in every way!"- Rufas the eccentric.
Rufas had Two Ton Sally. I have Silicon Sally!
EuroBashes attended: 1

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
« Reply #508 on: January 19, 2009, 01:24:25 PM »
The plot thickens...  :ph34r:

@Shadowlord: In a costume, wearing a wig? Sorry, that's too kinky even for my taste. Although it reminds me of a LARP when I overheard a girl preparing to lay a guy who played an elf. "the ears stay ON!"
Oh my. This thread has just reached a new level of disturbing-ness. She gets a turn-on from strange things...

Although, the question needs to be asked - was she at least pretty?  :wink:
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
« Reply #509 on: January 19, 2009, 01:33:41 PM »
Man, this thread is full of win.

A down on his luck governer, a Canadian frost spirit and Philly giving us all the finger.  What's not to love?

Oh, and Phil.  Love the name on the shirt.  Those sorts of things always come in handy in case you forget who you are or for claiming your goods around cleptos.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 02:24:27 PM by wissenlander »
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Duce

• Members
« Reply #510 on: January 19, 2009, 02:02:11 PM »
i have nipple pic floating around somewhee if their allowed, think its even appeared on the net as i sent it to enough people.
Northern Ireland Blood Bowl League Experience - NIBBLE
http://nibble.playsboard.com/forum.htm

Offline Aldaris

• Members
« Reply #511 on: January 19, 2009, 02:08:57 PM »
@ cisse: I think so. But her looks where not half as impressive as her obsessions. When I heard that "ear-line", I laughed till I cried. Moral of the story: tents are not soundproof.  :smile2:

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #512 on: January 19, 2009, 02:22:39 PM »
Now THAT is the reason why even all the fat and bearded guys always want to play elves on LARPS  :biggriin:

Offline Aldaris

• Members
« Reply #513 on: January 19, 2009, 03:08:14 PM »
Yeah, we usually call these overweight pointy-ears "yeast elves" or "USS Galadriel".

Offline Dannyfave

• Members
« Reply #514 on: January 19, 2009, 04:53:25 PM »

Ah yes, my hideous attic, where the warhammer stuff is and the game room is slowly forming.

Aldaris:  I had to shave it for the wife, but it is trickling back onto my face and will be there shortly...

Phil

No the funny thing is that he is a twin so now there are three of you guys... But alas Doug moved home to Norway and his brother moved to Alaska, So I haven't seen them in like 5 years.
From feanor fire heart:

"In west virginia why couldnt they have sex ed and drivers ed on the same day?  Because its too much work for the donkey"

Offline Dunrik

• Members
  • Alexander von Wolfenberg
« Reply #515 on: January 19, 2009, 05:00:02 PM »

Phil

No the funny thing is that he is a twin so now there are three of you guys... But alas Doug moved home to Norway and his brother moved to Alaska, So I haven't seen them in like 5 years.
wh..what? you mean that I can at any time stumble into the twin of Philly? ::heretic::
RIP Rufas/Ironmonger

"You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks."
Napoleon Bonaparte

My blog, http://wolfenbergtimes.blogspot.com/

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #516 on: January 19, 2009, 05:08:23 PM »
Or a whole bunch of philly clones

Offline phillyt

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #517 on: January 19, 2009, 05:33:11 PM »
Or this is some GrillyP plan!

Phil

Offline Dannyfave

• Members
« Reply #518 on: January 19, 2009, 08:47:33 PM »

Phil

wh..what? you mean that I can at any time stumble into the twin of Philly? ::heretic::

I am  going to look through all of my pictures and see if I can find one of doug because the simillarities arew rediculous.
From feanor fire heart:

Offline ZeroTwentythree

• Members
  • i'm a mercenary doom bringer
« Reply #519 on: January 20, 2009, 12:50:03 AM »

Halloween costumes, eh?

Halloweenie '08

St. Francis of Assisi dancing home (loaded) after a night partying with the zombies and other frightening things.... \m/

At some point I had birds on my shoulders. I think they must have fallen forward a bit from the dancing.

Yes, I've got the stigmata...

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 12:52:41 AM by ZeroTwentythree »

Offline ZeroTwentythree

• Members
  • i'm a mercenary doom bringer
« Reply #520 on: January 20, 2009, 12:56:11 AM »

And more finger gestures...

(We had to submit an "artists statement" with our sculpture for a class, and it was supposed to explain the "meaning" of our project. I argued that mine had no meaning, and was told to find something. I thought that was dishonest, so I turned this in instead. I figured I exceed the 100 word minimum, since 1 picture = ... well you get the idea.)

Offline phillyt

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #521 on: January 20, 2009, 02:23:35 AM »
Very nice statement piece!  I like the blue/black bars and the way they match with the image!

:::cheers:::

Phil

Offline Dannyfave

• Members
« Reply #522 on: January 20, 2009, 04:04:15 AM »
023 that picture is rad! I absolutley love it.....  I am glad I am not the only one with middle finger pics (Phily, 023).
From feanor fire heart:

Offline der Hurenwiebel

• Members
  • Adversus Malum Pugnamus
« Reply #523 on: January 20, 2009, 08:33:34 AM »
Ok here is I, I'm wearing an interpretation of a polish/russian frameless spangenhelm and a welded link chaimail coif I made, I forget which orthodox saints the three brass bits on the brow are supposed to represent but they belonged there instead of the more usual nasal

and another one without the waxed mustache, A little sweaty in this one from doing this

in the below photo the guy in the background is wearing a 12 peice spangenhelm bowl late roman cav helmet made much more recently than mine which represents the ridge helmet variety of the same with viking/vendel decorations like the raven shaped nasal, gripping beast etched brow band and ridge.  The new helmet is special in that the cheekplates and face bars are hinged, locking together with a pin at the chin.

The fighter I'm about to hit in this shot is wearing a similar helmet to the 12 peice spangen but in this case it's a four peice frameless like in the first photo but with cheek plates and neck.  The rest of the gear is more standard well made SCA leather armour.  What I'm wearing is simply a wedge riveted chain coat, splinted chalkotouba vambaces and wisby style chain fingered gauntlets, with concealed plastic leg harness under my baggy trousers.  More usually I wear matching splinted cheiropsaella greaves that come up past the knee but left them off this day.  Occasionally too I wear a lamellar corselet over the mail.

for those who might want to use the splinted vambraces and legs, make sure you use a fitted long sleeve gambeson under the vambraces and sew on arming points or they will constantly be sliding down to chew up your wrists.  Also make sure the top strap on your greaves is at the right height to be supported by the swell in your calf or they too will slide down to chew up your insteps, if you don't have calves build them up or the same problem will arise. 

so how many faces has Otaku got in his album now 9-10,000 I think we've gone beyond modeling potential now.

Still fun to show ourselves off though

DH

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 11:14:44 PM by der Hurenwiebel »
"DEfighter wrote:
Hey, trolls stay the hell out, this is a serious thread. Empire are cheese. 2 steam tanks, a war altar and 4 cannons is so obviously overpowered. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hasn't had their dragon shot down on turn 1 yet."

oh really now.  LOL ROFLMAO oh the irony.

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
  • intres cum fixura sine misericordia
« Reply #524 on: January 20, 2009, 08:42:20 AM »
I love your twisted moustaches in the first pick, Hurenwiebel! You would make a perferct late 16th-early 17th century soldier!

Well, besides the fact I am not into SCA fighting and that the face protection sort of spoils your looks, you got a pretty nice kit. What time period are you supposed to be? Migration/Merovingian/Carolingian?

The fellow behind you in the middle picture got such an awesome late roman/migration period helmet I would almost be tempted to sneak behind and clobber him lay my greedy hands upon it!  :icon_razz:

Shame you live across the water. Otherwise I would have liked to meet up and show you some more proper steel weapon fighting than you had to expirience overthere!
Oh, and remember GW made it personal, not you!