home

Author Topic: Invading England...  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Realjuan

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • Always learning
Invading England...
« on: April 09, 2019, 03:00:55 PM »
Hi Everyone,

We got 3 weeks free starting 19.08, and we are planning on crossing the channel. The only thing planned atm is to arrive/end in London (meeting a friend there). Julia will probably like to do some hiking, natural stuff, and I will probably be more for touristic/historic locations. We will rent a car and drive around the country, so I was wondering if you have any recommendations or tips for this time of the year. We want to know what the locals suggest.

Also if anyone wants to grab dinner or join us for an activity we will be more than happy to see you guys.

Greetings,

(I still need to figure out if I need a visa, and hopefully Brexit will be resolve by then)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 05:24:25 PM by Realjuan »
Trading Orcs for Empire
"Gratitude is a duty which ought to be paid, but which none have a right to expect" Jean Jacque Rousseau

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
Re: Invading England...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 06:59:51 AM »
Hi Everyone,

<snip> We will rent a car and drive around the country, so I was wondering if you have any recommendations or tips for this time of the year. <snip>

Yeah drive on the LEFT side of the road.. very dangerous not to do so! Silly english..
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989