home

Author Topic: Unhappy Random thoughts...  (Read 539848 times)

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
Re: Unhappy Random thoughts...
« Reply #3225 on: December 24, 2012, 01:20:39 PM »

I'm actually really discontent that the mods won't change my name back.  :unsure:

Can't have that can we ...................  :engel:

Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline kera foehunter

• Members
« Reply #3226 on: December 24, 2012, 01:35:04 PM »
I'm actually really discontent that the mods won't change my name back.  :unsure:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Don't be the Cry- Baby of doom

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #3227 on: December 24, 2012, 02:18:07 PM »
I thought my "Small Bore of Doom" worked on so many levels ......... well Cannon's wife told me one level was certainly right   :icon_exclaim: badumtish

and it was only given a short run - sorry CoD     she told me that too, but I digress, before someone else changed it to the rather limited Helcannon.

There have been several good puns flying around of late, mainly from Fidelis with pony puns, making up for Gneisenau's absence.
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #3228 on: December 24, 2012, 02:29:57 PM »
Where the heck has Gneisenau been lately?  Maybe rewriting his book on Blucher? :icon_wink:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Aldaris

• Members
« Reply #3229 on: December 24, 2012, 03:11:05 PM »
...making up for Gneisenau's absence.

Nothing can make up for the Gnu's absence.
 :|

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #3230 on: December 24, 2012, 03:12:57 PM »
Gneisenau.
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline S.O.F

• Members
« Reply #3231 on: December 24, 2012, 09:13:42 PM »
So purchased some old Brets from the UK off Ebay they other week and they arrived today unceremoniously tossed in a mailing envelope luckily none have broken but most ended up a bit more heavily bent then I should have liked. In addition the fellow that shipped them charged me £17.20 shipping for an item that only weighted in the end  350 grams (which at most U believe would end up being like £12.16 shipped Airsure)....bah I hate Ebay complaints so I have initially started off with just talking to the seller about it to hope for an amicable compromise...wonder if it will happen. 
Soldier of Fortune
Crazy DOW player
Rabid Mets Fan

Offline Quickbeam

• Members
« Reply #3232 on: December 24, 2012, 09:36:47 PM »
Second Lieutenants: A-holes that don't know land nav  :x
You'd think a college degree might make them smarter but sorry some botany degree does not give anyone a right to tell me what to do.
nope but the chain-o-command does....

You mean the chain they go beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin' command here?
Hey! This is the U.S. Amry we are talking about.........  :icon_wink: We haven't been able to do that since the 60's!
“An army of principles will penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.”
― Thomas Paine

Offline Johann Q Peasant

• Members
  • Cheese Burgher
« Reply #3233 on: December 24, 2012, 09:52:24 PM »
My little Sister Dates a putz. He is ten years older, she is a senior in college at Chapel Hill. Her future is bright. This dude has no accomplishments to speak of.  I think she just likes fixer uppers.

My other sisters dislike him intensely.  I don't mind his personality, just his career, which is non-existant.  The guy is alright in person.  If he had a career in whatever I'd be happy. It just bothers me, because I'm scared this asshole is going to try and anchor her to him.   :dry:
Putting the "Off" in Off-topic.

Offline Aldaris

• Members
« Reply #3234 on: December 24, 2012, 09:59:14 PM »
My little Sister Dates a putz. He is ten years older, she is a senior in college at Chapel Hill. Her future is bright. This dude has no accomplishments to speak of.  I think she just likes fixer uppers.

My other sisters dislike him intensely.  I don't mind his personality, just his career, which is non-existant.  The guy is alright in person.  If he had a career in whatever I'd be happy. It just bothers me, because I'm scared this asshole is going to try and anchor her to him.   :dry:

Well, certainly not ideal, but it could be worse. As you say - he's alright in person. Your sister still has a bright future, it might just end up with the equivalent of "career man with decorative wife" - just the other way around.

Offline Quickbeam

• Members
« Reply #3235 on: December 26, 2012, 11:16:42 PM »
A Saiga 12 would be fun. Wish I could get one....
I hate you California!  :eusa_wall:
“An army of principles will penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.”
― Thomas Paine

Offline thundercake

• Members
« Reply #3236 on: December 27, 2012, 02:30:16 AM »

tell her to buy a house.
Don't underestimate a halfling, their ladle will do a number on your stomach, and on your head.

Offline patsy02

• Members
  • Moderator in charge of Gender Equality (Honorary)
« Reply #3237 on: December 27, 2012, 01:33:49 PM »

Yeah, fuck people for not having great careers. They should find someone who's lower class like them, or just die lonely.
I agree with the inhumane treatment of animals.

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #3238 on: December 27, 2012, 02:57:04 PM »

Yeah, fuck people for not having great careers. They should find someone who's lower class like them, or just die lonely.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 04:01:36 PM by Feanor Fire Heart »
Something we as painters and hobbyists should always remember:
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #3239 on: December 27, 2012, 03:03:35 PM »
Warning: Blank space with little red x in upper left hand corner posted above. :icon_wink:

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #3240 on: December 27, 2012, 04:02:45 PM »
I would think the icanhascheesbrger pictures wouldnt have that problem. anywho, if they are both happy whats the problem?
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #3241 on: December 27, 2012, 11:21:13 PM »
me and my ex have been broken up since august and I havnt seen her since mid september.  I just saw a recent picture of her and she looks great and lost a lot of weight, I on the other hand feel like I look like the goblin king from the hobbit.  :eusa_wall:  She still hasnt come by to get her fish tank yet (the contract I signed said I would watch it until I either move out or she finds a place for it) so chances are when she does come to pick it up she will be rubbing in my face the fact that she's hot and I don't have her anymore while I am being unattractive.

and now I seriously feel sick.
cue the "Mr. Brightside"  by the killers and the thoughts induced by the lyrics
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:25:02 PM by Feanor Fire Heart »
― Jake the Dog

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #3242 on: December 28, 2012, 12:11:43 AM »
Warning: Blank space with little red x in upper left hand corner posted above. :icon_wink:

You need to fix your picture issues, GP.
CannonofDoom spews his shit at me all the time and I haven't banned him.

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #3243 on: December 28, 2012, 03:16:49 AM »
You need to fix your picture issues, GP.
I can see it now clearly.

Reminds me of song ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwJ-g0iJ6w

"Its going to be a bright, bright sun shiny day ...  I think I can make it now, the pain is gone ...  all of the bad feelings have disappeared ... here is that rainbow I've been praying for ... "

Oh the irony! :icon_lol:

Offline oak_prince

• Members
« Reply #3244 on: December 28, 2012, 04:40:26 AM »

A lot of high-value girls I've known have a thing for losers for some reason. Whereas mediocre girls tend to think they're hot stuff and feel entitled to guys who are way out of their leagues. Girls are funny that way.

me and my ex have been broken up since august and I havnt seen her since mid september.  I just saw a recent picture of her and she looks great and lost a lot of weight, I on the other hand feel like I look like the goblin king from the hobbit.  :eusa_wall:  She still hasnt come by to get her fish tank yet (the contract I signed said I would watch it until I either move out or she finds a place for it) so chances are when she does come to pick it up she will be rubbing in my face the fact that she's hot and I don't have her anymore while I am being unattractive.

I'm here for you if you want any advice on dieting or weightlifting.

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone".

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #3245 on: December 28, 2012, 05:15:05 AM »
I'm here if you want any advice on ignoring that bitch and eating chocolate cake while she picks up her stupid fish.  :::cheers:::
CannonofDoom spews his shit at me all the time and I haven't banned him.

Offline thundercake

• Members
« Reply #3246 on: December 28, 2012, 05:24:31 AM »
or if you want to go to taco bell and get those new grillers things, im here for you. the beefy nacho one is the best! or if you need workout motivation, send me your number and ill yet at you on my way to the gym.
Don't underestimate a halfling, their ladle will do a number on your stomach, and on your head.

Offline zifnab0

• Members
« Reply #3247 on: December 28, 2012, 12:22:15 PM »
Get a friend that's hotter than her and have her draped over you when she picks up her fish.

Failing that, hire a hooker.

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #3248 on: December 28, 2012, 01:21:18 PM »
Updated to the 2013 version of AVG. As a result all my e-mails are gone. Didn't make a recent back-up.  :eusa_wall:
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline kera foehunter

• Members
« Reply #3249 on: December 28, 2012, 02:27:40 PM »
There is one think that you guys are over looking.. :biggriin:   It goes with compassion..