home

Author Topic: Unhappy Random thoughts...  (Read 537588 times)

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
Re: Unhappy Random thoughts...
« Reply #3425 on: February 07, 2013, 05:09:04 AM »
Cramp in my calf at about 2AM this morning basically curled my leg around on itself. Currently in a complete zombie state at work.

I can relate. I had one so bad the other night I ended up out of bed on the floor. Spent the next day limping.
CannonofDoom spews his shit at me all the time and I haven't banned him.

Offline stretch_135

• Members
  • Resident Tall Guy
« Reply #3426 on: February 07, 2013, 08:51:55 PM »
Cramp in my calf at about 2AM this morning basically curled my leg around on itself. Currently in a complete zombie state at work.

I can relate. I had one so bad the other night I ended up out of bed on the floor. Spent the next day limping.

How is it now? Mines still sore a day later...hoping a walk tongiht might loosen it up.
On the quest to get my painting in the red this year...follow the madness here: Blog!

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #3427 on: February 07, 2013, 09:49:38 PM »

How is it now? Mines still sore a day later...hoping a walk tongiht might loosen it up.

I spent the next couple days walking it off and it's completely painless now.

Offline stretch_135

• Members
  • Resident Tall Guy
« Reply #3428 on: February 07, 2013, 11:08:39 PM »

I spent the next couple days walking it off and it's completely painless now.

Sounds survivable #winning.
On the quest to get my painting in the red this year...follow the madness here: Blog!

Offline towishimp

• Members
« Reply #3429 on: February 09, 2013, 05:41:23 PM »
Eat a banana.
One cannot be deeply responsive to the world without being saddened very often. -- Erich Fromm

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #3430 on: February 09, 2013, 06:36:06 PM »

Offline wissenlander

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • The original Graf of Brennenburg
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #3432 on: February 12, 2013, 01:07:10 AM »
Eat a banana.
Pervert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2KtdnejOHo
hehe got a friend from HS that looks like wiggum.

Man I should have talked to this blonde on the train ride home today.  Too unconfident to do so.  Need to shave my beard and get a haircut, probably loose some more weight.  Plus I didnt want to come off as a creeper on the train.  Not often you see a cute blonde in winter business close with batman gloves, and reading a book on world medicine instead of on her phone.  The index card she used as a bookmark had cute doodles.  When she took that batman gloves off, no ring.  She showed me she was an independent woman, could take care of herself, and had personality.  My last girlfriend (see crazy gf thread) lacked all 3.  Ah well, I need to shape up.
Something we as painters and hobbyists should always remember:
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline towishimp

• Members
« Reply #3433 on: February 12, 2013, 01:24:05 AM »
This should be in the happy thread, man!  You can't walk before you learn to crawl.  The fact that you noticed all that and recognize some of the changes you'd like to make before you make a move on a girl is perfectly natural.  You'll get there.
One cannot be deeply responsive to the world without being saddened very often. -- Erich Fromm

Offline Athiuen

• Members
  • The Old World
« Reply #3434 on: February 12, 2013, 01:44:07 AM »
Eat a banana.
Pervert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2KtdnejOHo
hehe got a friend from HS that looks like wiggum.

Man I should have talked to this blonde on the train ride home today.  Too unconfident to do so.  Need to shave my beard and get a haircut, probably loose some more weight.  Plus I didnt want to come off as a creeper on the train.  Not often you see a cute blonde in winter business close with batman gloves, and reading a book on world medicine instead of on her phone.  The index card she used as a bookmark had cute doodles.  When she took that batman gloves off, no ring.  She showed me she was an independent woman, could take care of herself, and had personality.  My last girlfriend (see crazy gf thread) lacked all 3.  Ah well, I need to shape up.

You just gotta go for it man. Take the risk. The worst that happens is a little embarrassment that no-one will remember anyway.  Surely you know whether or not you're a good catch, be confident in that.  If she says no then she's missing out. 
Losing weight in hard, I've been running 4 times a week for 3 months and I haven't really lost anything, although the running has become much easier and I'm feeling healthier as I get more fit.
Quote from: warhammerlord_soth
No beer was wasted.
They fired at a can of Heineken.
The end is Neigh!
Quote from: Swan-of-War
Curse you clearly-written rules!

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #3435 on: February 12, 2013, 01:49:03 AM »
apparently I have lost some from just eating differently.  The guys at work have commented that my belly doesn't stick out as much before.

Unconficence can be crippling dude.

and besides I doubt this would work on a total stranger
“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
― Jake the Dog

Offline Athiuen

• Members
  • The Old World
« Reply #3436 on: February 12, 2013, 01:56:38 AM »
Man I love adventure time.  And yeh, I realise that it's hard.  Just gotta psych yourself up and do it.  Well done on the weight loss.  I've also changed my diet and it's helping a little too. Less carbs, more vege's.  Also bought a pedometer and am trying to get to at least 10000 steps per day.
Quote from: warhammerlord_soth
No beer was wasted.
They fired at a can of Heineken.
The end is Neigh!
Quote from: Swan-of-War
Curse you clearly-written rules!

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #3437 on: February 12, 2013, 02:03:14 AM »
despite the craziness of my last girlfriend, she did make me a Finn hat.

I find if I have a small bowl of cereal when I wake up, 2 cups of applesauce when I get to work, an average lunch, and a salad for dinner I have lost weight without much exercise.  Once it gets warmer though I'll be more inclinded to work out.  The cold makes me want to stay inside.  Today it was very warm and I felt like jogging. :::cheers:::

edit: also

Source
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 02:51:45 AM by Feanor Fire Heart »
― Jake the Dog

Offline towishimp

• Members
« Reply #3438 on: February 12, 2013, 02:58:07 AM »
edit: also

Source

That's exactly it, man!  I was talking with my current lady friend on our sixth or seventh date and she goes: "You know, when I first started talking to you, I felt like I was being way too forward."  My reply: "No, you pretty much needed to be that forward to get my attention, and I'm glad you did."  The lesson being that society tells women to not be forward and make the first move.  Sometimes you luck out, like I did, but you can't assume that will happen.  Most chicks will be decent in turning you down, anyways.

Offline Quickbeam

• Members
« Reply #3439 on: February 12, 2013, 03:04:45 AM »
Most chicks will be decent in turning you down, anyways.
Or say "no.... But we can still be friends!" 
“An army of principles will penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.”
― Thomas Paine

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #3440 on: February 12, 2013, 03:09:29 AM »

That's exactly it, man!  I was talking with my current lady friend on our sixth or seventh date and she goes: "You know, when I first started talking to you, I felt like I was being way too forward."  My reply: "No, you pretty much needed to be that forward to get my attention, and I'm glad you did."  The lesson being that society tells women to not be forward and make the first move.  Sometimes you luck out, like I did, but you can't assume that will happen.  Most chicks will be decent in turning you down, anyways.
an English person said its quite the opposite over there.  She said most men are too shy and the women usually have to ask them out on a date.

the odd thing is this girl wasnt the typical kind of girl I notice.  I usually prefer curvy women.  She was between average and petite.

Most chicks will be decent in turning you down, anyways.
Or say "no.... But we can still be friends!" 
I experienced that a lot in highschool, but in college it was the opposite.  After I started dating crazy chick a few girls said they would have dated me if I showed interest or if they knew I was interested.  One girl in particular was pratically throwing herself at me but lead me to believe she had a fiance.  Then we she started dating her roomate, I told her that had I known she was single I would have dated her.  She hung her head in disappointment and responded "Fuck."  Another one who I have to say I am kicking myself for not dating said that she liked me but I never showed interest (she was the one my crazy gf at the time suspected was trying to steal me). :eusa_wall:
― Jake the Dog

Offline towishimp

• Members
« Reply #3441 on: February 12, 2013, 03:18:17 AM »
an English person said its quite the opposite over there.  She said most men are too shy and the women usually have to ask them out on a date.

That's kindof my point.  Many men, and I see it a lot with "nerdy/geeky" guys, is that they're way too shy/unconfident.  There's probably plenty of girls that would go for them, if only they'd ask.  That was the lesson I've learned from my current girl, even if it doesn't work out: I'm awesome, and awesome girls are interested in me.  So go for it!  Especially if, as in my case, she IMs you all the time at work and goes out of her way to talk to you at work (give me a little slack, I wasn't even divorced yet, just separated!).

Offline Quickbeam

• Members
« Reply #3442 on: February 12, 2013, 03:20:23 AM »
I think it's a common thing for girls to say that in highschool but it only ever happened to me once (To be fair she was the only girl I've ever asked, most of the time for me it was the other way) and then she ended up dating me anyway!
Once I went to college (I'm finishing my second semester and then I ship to Army basic training right after) girls seemed to get really interested with anything with a penis all of the sudden.  :engel:
“An army of principles will penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.”
― Thomas Paine

Offline t12161991

• Members
  • Let's Go Blue!
Unhappy Random thoughts...
« Reply #3443 on: February 12, 2013, 04:02:24 AM »
It took my current girlfriend literally sending me a letter (she was out of the country) for me to know the feeling was mutual. We men can be kinda dumb at the whole hinting thing sometimes.
Grutch:  Careful, someone I know on a forum I visit works for Sony.  He says they aren't to be trusted.

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best!

10-2

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #3444 on: February 12, 2013, 04:41:02 AM »
It took my current girlfriend literally sending me a letter (she was out of the country) for me to know the feeling was mutual. We men can be kinda dumb at the whole hinting thing sometimes.

sometimes its fun to play dumb.
― Jake the Dog

Offline Not-not-kenny

• Members
  • Call me: 22079460347
« Reply #3445 on: February 12, 2013, 11:21:28 AM »
We men can be kinda dumb at the whole hinting thing sometimes.

Quoted. For. Truth.
"Nothing happens contradictory to nature, only contradictory to what we know of it."

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #3446 on: February 12, 2013, 12:18:46 PM »
Ah, is that the explanation for the fish tank?  :-D
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

• His Royal Highness
  • Members
« Reply #3447 on: February 12, 2013, 12:37:21 PM »
Ah, is that the explanation for the fish tank?  :-D
no that was duress.
― Jake the Dog

Offline Inarticulate

• Members
« Reply #3448 on: February 13, 2013, 05:34:33 PM »
So anyone got any thoughts on the horse crisis going on in the UK?
I for one welcome our new flying cat overlords.

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #3449 on: February 13, 2013, 05:59:15 PM »
So anyone got any thoughts on the horse crisis going on in the UK?

Crisis?

What, the thing about horse meat in burgers? Who cares?
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.