home

Author Topic: Can you help me identify this miniature please.  (Read 2191 times)

Offline waxequations

• Members
Can you help me identify this miniature please.
« on: November 21, 2015, 01:02:01 PM »

Hi,
     Its been a long time since i put anything on this site or done any trading but i am glad your stil alive and kicking.
I have this miniature, it has no markings on the base and i cant seem to find it what it is anywhere.
Its in my gallery ( i cant remember how to put a pic in a thread) and ive called it a troll but i dont know if it is one. Any ideas on what it is or what make it is, Thanks
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 01:22:07 PM by waxequations »

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
Re: Can you help me identify this miniature please.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 01:13:33 PM »
Where can a person find your gallery?  With out a picture and such limited description here so far, it'll be difficult to identify.
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline waxequations

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 01:23:27 PM »
Hi ,
      i put a pic in my gallery and it says not approved yet, so i think i have put this thread up a little early.
Also thanks for the help to post images topic, i am trying to get one in the thread  right now.

Yay i did thankyou  Fidelis
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 01:25:31 PM by waxequations »

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 01:30:37 PM »
He's 45mm tall! :icon_eek:

Where'd he come from?
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline waxequations

• Members
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 02:19:52 PM »
I bought him from Ebay as an unknown miniature , i liked the look of him and will paint him when i know what he is.

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 05:08:05 PM »
Here you are: http://leadmenagerie.blogspot.be/2015/08/asgard-fantasy-monsters-fm66-large.html

Next (long) time, it perhaps better to ask this question in the Brush and Palette forum on this website.
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline waxequations

• Members
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 05:13:31 PM »
Wow , thankyou Fidelis thats brilliant, thanks for your help. Next time if i have an unknown figure i will put it in the Brush and Palette section.
Fidelis yay  :eusa_clap: :::cheers:::

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 05:16:04 PM »
We serve to please and please to serve.

The Brush & Palette has far more viewers - and usually with more experience in such matters.