home

Author Topic: The Cult of Sigmar presents: The Trial of Zak (Character Information)  (Read 10985 times)

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Re: The Cult of Sigmar presents: The Trial of Zak (update)
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2018, 06:36:27 PM »
I volunteer.

NICE!!!  :::cheers::: witch hunter???

Silence, Heretic!  ::heretic::

yes sir  :unsure:

I’m thinking I should order some Empire equivalent marshmallows for the upcoming event ☠️
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2018, 06:58:06 PM »
Objection! My client hasn't been found guilty yet, nor have we heard the corrupted chaotic ranting of a lunatic. Merely the every day rantings of the common folk.

Oh wise and mighty arch lector, at least let us do this honorably and by the book. We don't want even the halflings making a mockery of our 'justice'.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2018, 08:35:07 PM »
Rumors are spreading like the pox. People are gathering  in local pubs rumormongering on what little information they know. The Temple, backed by local militia authorities, have issued a sundown curfew in order to keep people safe by possible threats of infernal powers. 
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
  • intres cum fixura sine misericordia
Re: The Cult of Sigmar presents: The Trial of Zak (Town in uproar )
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2018, 09:38:54 PM »
"Order in my court! I have been told the prosecutor is late. So tell your... klient to man up and take it. His mumbling is annoying. Have I made myself clear, Gankom?"

"That is, unless he wants to plead guilty at once and spare us this trouble."

Oh, and remember GW made it personal, not you!

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2018, 10:13:54 PM »
Ok we need at least one more volunteer as the prosecutor!!! 
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2018, 12:24:17 PM »
"Do not make me order a prosecutor to step up! It is troubling to see the fair Empire of Sigmar fall so low as no honest and upright Sigmarite is willing to step up and make sure the town is safe from sorcery! Had this been home in Stirland I would have had to send a dozen willing prosecutors out of the door because there would not be enough cases!"

Mathi Alfblut rose in all his regalia, his twohanded hammer firmly in his grip and scanned the assembly.

"If a prosecutor is not found I WILL be forced to call on the Templars of Sigmar to and place the town under martial law due to malfunction of the court in time of danger. You do NOT want that to occur, mark my words. The Church is responsible to protect the faithful of Sigmar, at all COST!"

Offline BAWTRM

• Members
  • The Netherlands
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2018, 07:24:14 PM »
"Sigmar! Of course, I actually just waved very enthusiastically at the local Sigmarite temple as I walked by, going to the temple of Bögen to pray to him for good trade opportunities. So can we say, yes Sigmar first, but Bögen second??"
"...granted it isn't as retarded as having a lady popping out of your head holding a cup while humping a boar with a sword through its back, but there can only be one Brettonia."

PhillyT

Offline valmir

• Members
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2018, 07:30:10 PM »
I’m not finding myself with a great deal of time, so I’ll just have to imagine my playing the role of the public, certain of the irredeemable guilt of the accused, until disabused by the cold light of truth at the conclusion of the trial.

Just like with OJ.
Quote from: rufus sparkfire
I'm pretty sure the dwarfs are carved from refined suck. I'd rather build an army out of lego.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2018, 11:55:57 PM »
"Sigmar! Of course, I actually just waved very enthusiastically at the local Sigmarite temple as I walked by, going to the temple of Bögen to pray to him for good trade opportunities. So can we say, yes Sigmar first, but Bögen second??"

BAWTRM the Bone Picker, the night after Zak was captured by the Witch hunters, you ran into his wife Margaery in the town center, with their three daughters. The oldest daughter looked at you and turned her nose up and looked the other way. All seemed to be a bit haggard with dark circles under their eyes, as though sleep was desperately needed; they were all carrying various food stuffs from the market.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 12:19:41 AM by zak »
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2018, 12:06:05 AM »
I’m not finding myself with a great deal of time, so I’ll just have to imagine my playing the role of the public, certain of the irredeemable guilt of the accused, until disabused by the cold light of truth at the conclusion of the trial.

Just like with OJ.

Valmir the Barber-Surgeon, you have been summoned by the Magistrate to sit on the jury.
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline valmir

• Members
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2018, 12:10:16 AM »
Guilty af, mf...
Quote from: rufus sparkfire
I'm pretty sure the dwarfs are carved from refined suck. I'd rather build an army out of lego.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2018, 12:27:21 AM »
Guilty af, mf...

unless you want to be the prosecutor?  ::heretic:: ::heretic:: ::heretic::
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Cannonofdoom

• Members
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2018, 02:32:29 AM »
haughty sneer

"Perhaps this town is too rife with the corruption of chaos? No Sigmar fearing populace would fail to produce someone willing to prosecute a mutant-loving deviant such as this vile scum. (points at Zac) Perhaps after this trial and subsequent burning we shall have to look more closely at the rest of you."

suspicious scowl at the gathering crowd, while he unconsciously fingers the hilt of the dagger at his waist
CannonofDoom spews his shit at me all the time and I haven't banned him.

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2018, 02:48:08 AM »
I dont have the energy to be prosecutor, really sorry! But happy to be witness and other things.
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline Mathi Alfblut

• Members
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2018, 10:02:50 AM »
The Arch Lector nodded towards the Witch Hunter.

"Indeed. This is most troubling. We will have to report this to the Grand Theogonist regardless."

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2018, 11:53:07 AM »
Does this need a prosecutor? Surely the evidence speaks for itself? Or is it purely a matter of calling witnesses and drawing conclusions?
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2018, 04:28:34 PM »
Does this need a prosecutor? Surely the evidence speaks for itself? Or is it purely a matter of calling witnesses and drawing conclusions?

hmmmmmmmmm ???  :mellow:
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2018, 04:40:57 PM »
Arch Lector Mathi Alfblut,

In regards for your request for a prosecutor I hear by state that you shall have total responsibility to proceed without such a minor detail. The Temple wants this matter resolve quickly without any more delays. In the future this town will have to be purged of all unholiest. However, in the time being the College of Magic has requested that we give them a few days to allow one of their representatives to investigate the chaos worshiper, as they claim he  is one of own; it seems there is more to this Zak than we thought?  Personally,  I think we should burn them all but they sometimes are useful in battle.

Zealotry yours,

Volkma
r
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
Re: The Cult of Sigmar presents: The Trial of Zak (Letter from Volkmar!)
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2018, 05:01:59 PM »
That same day another letter arrives with the college of magic seal on it:

Arch Lector Mathi Alfblut,

Greetings your Holiness, I am writing you concerning the arrest an incarceration of the Alchemist Zak. I trust he has not yet been tortured for doing so would bring the condemnation of the Grand College of Magic down upon your heads and you know that would not look good for your political aspirations my friend… I would like for you to give us a few days; as we speak, one of our representatives is on their way to conduct an investigation of our own.

Sincerely,

Albrecht Von Heresiac

Wizard Lord of the College of Light

Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline commandant

• Members
Re: The Cult of Sigmar presents: The Trial of Zak (Two letter arrive)
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2018, 05:39:34 PM »
We should consider all of the evidence carefully before the guilty are burnt.

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2018, 06:35:40 PM »
nodding thoughtfully. "Indeed. Let us follow the laws as they are written. Once we do so I'm positive the members of the jury will find the defendant zak innocent beyond a shadow of a doubt. Or at least nothing but a small amount of doubt."

Offline commandant

• Members
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2018, 08:17:29 PM »
Spoken softly

If there is any doubt as to the innocence of the accused then he must be burnt.  No chance should be taken, and no tainted should be freed

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2018, 10:06:27 PM »
Spoken softly

If there is any doubt as to the innocence of the accused then he must be burnt.  No chance should be taken, and no tainted should be freed

:Ohmy:
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Zak

• Members
  • Mad Viking
    • Mad Viking
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2018, 10:42:54 PM »
https://youtu.be/_iF7lkXKHlA ( click on first )

Gankom:
    You hear a knock at the door, “whose at the door at this time of night?” you think… you open it up and you find yourself staring at three men of the night watch. As a minor noble and part of the magistrate’s office, they knuckle their foreheads, “You need to come with us my lord, its happened again!”   

Cannon:
    A little after six bells, one of the Temple’s pages come into your study, saluting, he informs you that the Grand Master needs to urgently see you, “there’s been another murder sir, they are waiting to see you!” he informs you that you will find him with the Arch Lector in his Holinesses chambers.

Mathi Alfblut:

You are sitting at your desk when at 6 bells, Grand Master Toddbringer comes busting into the room, with pure hatred in his eyes; he slams his fist down on your desk! “Your holiness it’s happen again!” 

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 01:10:39 AM by zak »
Yes I'm dyslexic so what

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
Re: The Cult of Sigmar presents: The Trial of Zak (Murder)
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2018, 01:53:14 AM »
Great music track!
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.