home

Author Topic: Searching the forum  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Vincent of Vega

• Members
Searching the forum
« on: April 11, 2020, 11:45:25 AM »
I randomly came across an old battle report I wrote 17 years ago for this forum while searching for something else.  But further searching of this forum and through Google has found nothing more.
Anyone help me locate any Batreps I wrote , for old time's sake?
Also is The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Empire stil hosted on here somewhere?

Thanks

ps. the Batrep I found is :

http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=656.0&fbclid=IwAR1rN3HGHCMRtnA-3Y938gU0IwoEbeOtIqaVnXL3H-JmGYSUeoeX0rI6jOk
..Alex

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 12:45:41 PM by Fidelis von Sigmaringen »
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
Re: Searching the forum
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 01:31:52 PM »
Hiya Vincent

I have a pdf of the HHGttE  kindly supplied by General Helstrom

If I can work out how to attach it here I will, otherwise if your abfab email is still valid I could send it via that.

Ok max size is 192kb and the file is bigger so cannot attach it.

Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Vincent of Vega

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2020, 03:48:26 PM »
Thank you so much Fidelis, much appreciated.

Hi Midaski, if you could upload it somewhere, that would be great!  Hope you're keeping well.

..Alex

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 03:57:48 PM »
I have tried emailing it to you, using the email I had from our Hirst Arts days?

Let me know if it gets through.
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2020, 09:01:03 PM »
@ Vincent de Vega: what did spark off your renewed interest?
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Vincent of Vega

• Members
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2020, 10:33:05 PM »
I never lost interest it's just when 8th came out my Bretonnian playing friend started losing interest , mainly due to the stupid charge changes.
But I kept my hope , helped hugely buy owning The Warhammer Forum but real life took it's toll .   Played a lot of FoW in the meantime but I guess
throwing myself into Mordheim a couple of years back and of course using my old Warhammer armies to provide troops for numerous Warbands.

Got lucky finding a great club with people who play 6th ed! locally to where I live in West London made me bring out numerous armies :-)

6th ed. seems to be getting more and more popular. An active FB group, growing daily.  NOt holding to much hope for GW's plans but enjoying it thoroughly atm, Pandemic aside.
..Alex