home

Author Topic: Vampire Counts book.  (Read 2957 times)

Offline Kyle

• Members
  • Blessed by Sigmar
Vampire Counts book.
« on: February 29, 2004, 11:56:57 AM »
Which of the Vampire Counts books do you prefer, 5th or 6th edition?  I prefer the 5th, as the pictures are A LOT more scary than the 6th edition ones, also I prefer the stories from the 5th edition, they gave me gave me goosebumps, they were Evil I tells yah, Evil!! :twisted:  :twisted:
SIGMAR!
Visit: http://h1.ripway.com/TheTyranidHive/index1.html for all you Tyranid news and info.

Offline BAWTRM

• Members
  • The Netherlands
Vampire Counts book.
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 01:49:59 PM »
Are you talking fluff or rules?

Because if rules are also included I'd immediately go for the 6th Ed. book!

(Remembers Vampire Lord with Hydra Blade, Black Amulet and Carstein ring, having to kill an insanely pricely and killey model twice for only 50 pts extra. Remembers killing such a vamp once and leaving the opponent with said vamp and 2 skellies while having more than 50% of own army still alive and LOSING on VP! *shudders*)
"...granted it isn't as retarded as having a lady popping out of your head holding a cup while humping a boar with a sword through its back, but there can only be one Brettonia."

PhillyT

Offline queek

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Vampire Counts book.
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 05:36:19 PM »
ah yes, the good old days, when Vampyre Lords had the statline of a dragon.   :evil:

Offline WARRIOR2006

• Members
Vampire Counts book.
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 08:58:00 PM »
A solution to a vampire lord:

old reliable

Flagey's :twisted:

A skilled Cannon crew!
A man that fights his own battles, and licks his own wounds, is a man that chooses his own fate, and lives his own doom!

User#364

Offline Kyle

• Members
  • Blessed by Sigmar
Vampire Counts book.
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2004, 11:00:24 PM »
Are you talking fluff or rules?

Fluff wise, which is why I put stories, I also like the pictures in the 5th edition book better than the 6th edition, as they... just look a LOT scarier
SIGMAR!
Visit: http://h1.ripway.com/TheTyranidHive/index1.html for all you Tyranid news and info.