home

Author Topic: The Howling Heights - Northern Europe  (Read 13690 times)

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
Re: The Howling Heights - Northern Europe - NEW ORDERS, UPDATED 05/07
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2007, 06:13:35 PM »
Good idea on mentioning those villagers.

I haven't been able to get much battles in, but I'm picking up steam now, and I'm doing quite well. I'm sorry not to have been around more often, but a slow and unreliable internet connection and an even slower pc mean that I don't get to visit as much as I'd wish.

Orders remain much the same, there's not much else we can do with the limited number of battle sites where we can post battles. Try to post battles at the Leopoldhaus and Juttesdorf, controlling the road. Perhaps mention investigations into the rumours about the Leopoldhaus' sinister cook, or the cleansing of the Tower. But out main orders are still the road and the village.

Other ideas?
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline Nightshadow

• Members
Re: The Howling Heights - Northern Europe - NEW ORDERS, UPDATED 05/07
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2007, 08:04:36 PM »
I had 2 massacres vs DE and 2 massacres vs OK last week, making me 1st Empire player in the Howling Heights. yay!  :biggriin: :happy:

Anyway, I probably won't be able to get any more games in before the end of the campaign, regretably.

As for strategy, I like dealing with that weird cook at Leopoldshaus. Maybe someone can alert an Inquisitor?  :happy:

*edit*
I did play one game vs my ogre friend today: minor victory  :happy:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 04:41:13 PM by Nightshadow »
Graf Wilhelm Anderssen, Leading the Marburg Company (Stirland), joining Helstrom's 4th.
Awarded with the Nemesis Rune, Von Klaust's Laurels of Acclamation and the Scroll of Ludendorf.
NC: 5/2/1

Offline Veldemere

• Members
Re: The Howling Heights - Northern Europe
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2007, 06:35:41 PM »
Well done nightshadow, sorry you are not likely to get many more games in the campaign.
Veldemere, Elector Count of Solland (Elect)
Quote from: wissenlander
  I'm fine with Veldemere and his retinue of disgruntled's