home

Author Topic: GW Community survey 2019  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Victor

• Members
  • ✠ Sol Invictus ✠
GW Community survey 2019
« on: April 17, 2019, 11:24:39 AM »
There is a new GW Community survey for 2019 available:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/04/15/apr-15-big-community-survey-2019gw-homepage-post-1fw-homepage-post-1/

Even though it does no good, I have once again used the opportunity to tell them, that I don't like their new stuff and that Warhammer Fantasy is still dear to me and probably others too, even though they have very successfuly killed the interest in the hobby for many.

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Members
  • Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
Re: GW Community survey 2019
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 12:31:21 PM »
be warned, there is an issue with the survey if there are to many people filling it in making the last button stop working somehow, making it so that you can't complete the darn thing.. if you have loads of open box text filled in then that is lost into the void..

Failed mine twice now :(
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Offline Padre

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 01:21:39 PM »
Couldn't get through it. Nothing much relevant to me.
Photobucket has now re-destroyed my pictures, so the first half of my collected works thread is no longer working again. To see my website version of the campaign thread, with fully functioning pictures, please go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/

Offline Gankom

• Members
  • The World Builder
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 05:51:37 PM »
I got through it yesterday. General refrain of there being a general improvement in community things, and even a like of AoS, but please, PLEASE hurry up and release some stuff for Free People and other half forgotten 'original' factions.

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 07:06:35 AM »
failed a 3rd time to complete the damn thing... I'm done with it.. it takes way to much time for it to just be destroyed with a last button click.. all the input gone to waste bah

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Offline Artobans Ghost

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 09:42:31 AM »
failed a 3rd time to complete the damn thing... I'm done with it.. it takes way to much time for it to just be destroyed with a last button click.. all the input gone to waste bah

Of all the insightful input that you could bring. Too bad. I did I find it long but it didn’t explode.
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017 Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

GP Jan 4, 2020
Yes, even W:AoS.

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 10:53:25 AM »

Try a different browser?  ::heretic:: (emoji chosen by James and he says hello)
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 10:55:30 AM »
Appreciate the warning.  Sounds like completing it quickly is key?
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

• Members
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 11:29:06 AM »

Try a different browser?  ::heretic:: (emoji chosen by James and he says hello)

From several replies on the FB messages posted by GW's 40k and AoS pages people already tried that to no avail, and official response from GW is try later as it's due to increased traffic on the server.. well tried to do it at 3 different times.. but that didn't help either.

And Hi James! :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 11:31:27 AM by StealthKnightSteg »

Offline The Black Knight

• Members
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 02:45:53 PM »
Filled out! Skipped some parts, but most of it is reasonable questions.

I asked them to bring back the old world in every place I could, just as last year  :icon_mrgreen:
"All right... we'll call it a draw".

My fantasy-themed terrain log

Offline Victor

• Members
  • ✠ Sol Invictus ✠
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 03:47:46 PM »
I should do it like that Senator of ancient Rome, who wanted Carthago destroyed and end everything I say or write with:

Ceterum censeo 'Aetatem Sigmaris' esse delendam.

P.S.: Where is Fidelis? Is that correct?  :-D
P.P.S.: What would be the version for 'bringing old warhammer back'?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 03:50:21 PM by Victor »