home

Author Topic: The Stir River Patrol  (Read 2610 times)

Offline HelmutVonSmutt

• Members
Re: The Stir River Patrol
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2024, 03:59:11 PM »
Ah yeah... About that... I didn't want to do too much to the knight's legs, but I *did* have to take a Dremel to the Pegasus, and really grind out a spot for him to sit in 😬😬😬
Absolutely not for the faint of heart, and I wouldn't recommend, but I had my heart set on this conversion!

Interesting i want to get the knight mounted on a printed griffon from onepagerules so hopefully he doesnt need too much butchering haha

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2024, 06:58:41 PM »
I like the conversion a lot, although the pegasus has no armor.  :icon_eek: :icon_cool:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Creasy

• Members
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2024, 09:51:24 PM »
The River Patrol doesn't have access to much in the way of artillery- which means the pieces they do have are exceptionally well cared-for.

this sleek and polished Helblaster Volley Gun is affectionately know as "Scarlet", a nod to both the love and care with which it's treated by it's crew, and also it's uncanny ability to turn enemy troops into a fine red mist.

Offline Count James

• Members
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2024, 10:43:43 PM »
The River Patrol doesn't have access to much in the way of artillery- which means the pieces they do have are exceptionally well cared-for.

this sleek and polished Helblaster Volley Gun is affectionately know as "Scarlet", a nod to both the love and care with which it's treated by it's crew, and also it's uncanny ability to turn enemy troops into a fine red mist.

That is a gorgeous paint job! I'm almost scared to ask, is that Non-Metallic Metal? It looks incredible.

Offline Creasy

• Members
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2024, 11:20:22 PM »

That is a gorgeous paint job! I'm almost scared to ask, is that Non-Metallic Metal? It looks incredible.

haha sure is, took me aaaages  :biggriin:

Offline Creasy

• Members
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2024, 11:30:10 PM »
and while we're on the artillery train (haha, get it? ... sorry i'll see myself out), here's the only cannon the River Patrol owns- "Ol' Davey", which despite several stints at the bottom of the Stir, several new carriages and sets of wheels, and (many) more than one misfire, still remains in service.

\

Offline Rowsdower

• Members
  • Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2024, 04:49:57 AM »
Impressive enough to serve as dioramas
Those uniforms will be pitch black by the end of the campaign

Offline anvalous

• Members
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2024, 01:29:14 PM »
You, good sir, are a freakin’ inspiration!

Offline b0007452

• Members
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2024, 10:32:12 PM »
The awesome work continues man - The NMM on the Hellblaster is especially good.

Still have mine in grey plastic to paint, thanks for the inspiration.
:) My Slowly Growing Army of Bogenhafen - http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=44020 :)

Offline HelmutVonSmutt

• Members
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2024, 10:34:29 PM »
I am absolutely loving the warmachines - super cool stuff

Great work!