home

Author Topic: New W-E Art Team  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
New W-E Art Team
« on: September 27, 2007, 06:48:47 PM »
The Emperor has asked me to announce to the populace that he has created a new Guild of artists for our beloved Empire.

He has scoured the world to find the best that money cannot buy, and invited them to bring their talents to our imperial site.

You will be able to identify these masters by the "Imperial Artisan" title under their avatars.

All our good and true members, and also the inquisitors, we are sure, will welcome this news and can look forward to seeing their contributions across the site.

Pygmyhippo and Racticas most of you will already know, but ever vigilant the Emperor has seized upon the newly recognised talents of Reiniger and Malvino to aid him in his many plans for the future.

Lord M

Main Thread is in the Electors Forum
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 02:39:42 PM by Midaski »
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline Wyzer1

• Members
  • ^My Pic - Stuff I say ->
Re: New W-E Art Team
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 05:38:23 PM »
but ever vigilant the Emperor has seized upon the newly recognised talents of Reiniger and Malvino to aid him in his many plans for the future.
This has something to do with World Domination doesn't it?  :eusa_clap: w00t Grutch for President 08!  :eusa_clap:
Long time Wood Elf and Empire player with newly acquired High Elves