home

Author Topic: I declare for Middenland!  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Atchman

• The Old Ones
  • Members
I declare for Middenland!
« on: April 29, 2005, 04:55:13 AM »
Who else is with me?  I'm going to play some with the Cult of Ulric and Army of Middenland.  Though I've vowed recently to not paint anymore Empire models, campaign fever is upon me, and there are a dozen new models on my painting table.  Two new Warrior Priests of Ulric, 10 new archers, and 2 more huntsmen, along with a large unit of the Teutogen Guard.  There are two more White Lion models that need converting to the dreaded Wolfkin.  

I pledge my Knights, my warriors, and my bows to Middenland!  Middenland forever!!!!!!

"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do no let your heart rejoice"

Offline Rathis Darkwielder

• Members
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 05:32:55 AM »
I'm with you! The armies of Carroburg will proudly march with you to Ostermark and to Victory!  :biggriin:

Offline rha celt

• Members
I will go with the blue.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 12:20:08 PM »
Go big blue. My seven Middenland and five Kislev regiments march for the border as we speak.
When in doubt attack, hey sometimes it works

Offline jmanwarhammer

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 02:47:13 PM »
It's so beutiful... bravo!
Larry: WOW! Three sixes in a row!
[Elsewhere]
Darth Vader: I feel a disturbance in the force...

Offline Kernschatten

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 02:47:59 PM »
And lo, the forces of Middenland stretched across the horizon. The ground shook with the force of their advance and a great cloud of dust was raised that blotted out the sun.
"We finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you. God damn you all to hell."

Offline jmanwarhammer

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 02:51:21 PM »
Does using alternate Middenland lists (Boris Todbringer, Cult of Ulric, etc.) still count as Middenland for the campaign?
[Elsewhere]

Offline rufus sparkfire

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 02:54:19 PM »
Quote from: jmanwarhammer
Does using alternate Middenland lists (Boris Todbringer, Cult of Ulric, etc.) still count as Middenland for the campaign?

Yes it does.

But Boris isn't born yet. Use the SoC Middenland list instead.
Hey, I could still beat up a woman!
If I wanted to.

Offline Atchman

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2005, 03:16:53 PM »
OH, what a GRAND idea, I can do a mass picture of the forces of Middenland and Ulric.   I only have about 300 applicable models.  :P
"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do no let your heart rejoice"

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2005, 03:19:50 PM »
Quote from: rufus sparkfire
Quote from: jmanwarhammer

Yes it does.

But Boris isn't born yet. Use the SoC Middenland list instead.

How about his grandad Doris? :wink:

The treasurer and financier has already declared his allegiances, and MY (SAS) Kislevites are already under cover in some woods in the Ostermark :wink:
Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline jmanwarhammer

• Members
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2005, 03:21:36 PM »
Oh' if I had a nickle...
[Elsewhere]

Offline Atchman

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2005, 05:22:04 PM »
I forgot that I have a number of  Kislev models and I saw some more in the bargain bin at the local Hobbytown!!!!!  I have some bowmen and some winged lancers and saw some Griffion Legion in the bargain bin.  hmmmmmmmmm.....must resist!  I sold my Kislev Horse archers a long time ago when I stared playing again :(

Offline rha celt

• Members
The forces will grow.
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2005, 07:20:55 PM »
I find no matter how prepared I think I am for a new war I never seem to have enough troops. As we march for the border my army seems to keep growing. I have just this day recruited another Kislev boyer and 20 of his warriors and another 16 nights of the wolf.  At this rate when we hit the border I hope to have added 4 more regiments.
When in doubt attack, hey sometimes it works