home

Author Topic: Where is everybody?  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Where is everybody?
« on: August 24, 2005, 06:55:05 PM »
Er guys... the last two days we've been posting only two battles. We're being overrun here. Seriously. Tomorrow is the last day of this round. I suggest that, lest we lose everything we've worked so hard for last round, people start submitting their results...

C'mon! For Sigmar! For Stirland! For a stable Empire! For the Graf and Gräfin! Crush those wolves! Let them feel what happens when they dare to defile the Holy Empire of Sigmar!
Chaaaaarge! :x
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline Nulnsmarshall von Brauer

• Members
Where is everybody?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 09:12:32 PM »
I wish to help the war effort more, but alas, it is nigh impossible for me to do so :x .  I've got work, and the only time me and my friends can get any games in are on the weekend :evil: ( Bad excuse, I know, but it is the truth.
"I don't play a lot of games in slaughterhouses, so I don't know the ruling on that one." - Rufus Sparkfire

Offline Fred

• Members
Where is everybody?
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 06:31:18 AM »
I'll try to get a game in tonight, but I've already posted a couple this week, and I've got a thesis to work on.

It's 4.30 pm here so I should get the game finished before the deadline.

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Where is everybody?
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 08:32:12 AM »
Well, don't overstress yourselves, real life is till a bit more important than warhammer (but only by a narrow margin, of course... REAL narrow...). At least I won't have to be doing that much the next few weeks... I have school, but only seven hours per week or so  :wink: ...
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline xnet445

• Members
Where is everybody?
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 02:04:26 AM »
Just back from a week's vacation in Quebec. Available for assignment
Quote from: sawgunner101
(these rumors are) like getting a free candy bar, but only if you let somebody kick you in the nuts first.
[/quote

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Where is everybody?
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 11:19:07 AM »
Good to have you back  :) . You can read this round's goals in the final orders thread. However, I'd like you to post two of your battles at Udo's Fall, since Talabecland has attacked us there, and Middenland has not yet begun their offensive.

Offline xnet445

• Members
Where is everybody?
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 02:47:52 PM »
Am I the last one left in Stirland?
(these rumors are) like getting a free candy bar, but only if you let somebody kick you in the nuts first.
[/quote

Offline TheBuilder

• Members
Where is everybody?
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 05:08:18 PM »
Nope...guess thats the problem with getting mauled...
The long road back to Stirland...

Offline DanielHellion

• Members
Where is everybody?
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2005, 06:00:24 PM »
Well, I guess I'll go find that pistol(where's my temple again?)
'Ello Poppet!

Offline TheBuilder

• Members
Where is everybody?
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2005, 06:13:33 PM »
lets see if we can muster some resistance...middenland has me a little worked up at the moment and we are closer there anyway.  Id favor dumping everything there while responding at hohleburg.
The long road back to Stirland...

Offline xnet445

• Members
Where is everybody?
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2005, 06:39:48 PM »
Works for me Builder.

What does everyone think of discussing our plans in a new thread Titled "Round Eight Strategy" or some such? Might make it easier to stay up to date.
[/quote