home

Author Topic: Wood Elves nothing more than Gay Environmentalists?  (Read 3653 times)

Offline Micharian

• Members
Wood Elves nothing more than Gay Environmentalists?
« on: June 23, 2003, 08:11:08 PM »
Okay, is it just me, or has anyone else picked up on the fact that Wood Elves get all bitchy whenever someone takes a leek on some sacred tree and only battle when defending their forest.  It's like they're nothing more than a bunch of saucy tree huggers!  And since there are like no women in the race, save that one mage, does this describe their relationship with the trees?  (better cover up those knot holes, kids!)  I mean, all they do is flit around in their forests, serving no purpose in the FB world.  What's not to hate, especially with BS4, and being able to place their archers just out of range of my handgunners.  Plus, they have ridiculously long hair, prance around in booties, and wear capes!  No wonder why their regiments don't form ranks!  Anyway, please share your thoughts, as I'm still venting because of the fact that an 3 Archer regiments teamed up on my mortar crew.
Where are the Cheetos?
Can I have a Mountain Dew?
I wanna cast Magic Missile!

-just gotta love 8-bit D&D

Offline Grutch

• Administrator
  • Members
Wood Elves nothing more than Gay Environmentalists?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2003, 10:35:10 PM »
Micharian,

As much as I don't like to deal with the wood elves, calling them a bunch of fruitcakes doesn't help.  Many people can call our Imperial regiments "gay" due to their fluffly pantaloons and tights.  I'm closing this thread on account of it being a rant and whine on the woodies as opposed to "I need help with the Weed Elfs".

I'm not one for political correctness, but I want our more sensitive guests to feel comofortable here.  How about reposting the topic asking for some help and strategy dealing with the woodies without the immature comments?

-Grutch