home

Author Topic: [AoS] The Legions of Myrmidia - Darknight's AoS Army!!  (Read 16791 times)

Offline Alexis

• Members
Re: [AoS] The Legions of Myrmidia - Darknight's AoS Army!!
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2015, 03:42:25 PM »

@Alexis : The elephant will be painted ... but probably pretty much the same color :)

That's good to hear, it really makes all the difference when using a non-model-model  :smile2:
"Dressing a bear in fine silks does not make it civilised, though in the city of Kislev it could pass at court."

Offline The Architect

• Members
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2015, 06:22:20 AM »
I'm not sure if its just me, but I can't see any of your pics Dark, your other threads are fine.

I am also creating a Lion Themed strikeforce, but they are aiding the Eternals. Aelf White Lions are going to be the back bone, their lion imagery is really impressive!

Offline Baron von Klatz

• Members
  • warhammer> All other works of mankind
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2015, 09:45:08 AM »
Welcome to the Empire, The Architect! :smile2:

You're correct that the pictures are missing but sadly Darknight will probably not correct them any time soon. The negativity towards AoS has made him take a leave of absence for the time being, hopefully we will hear from him again. :unsure:

In anycase, your white lion strikeforce sounds very interesting. Perhaps you would be generous enough to post your army(if you've completed it in anycase) in the brush section? Some background fluff is always appreciated as well. :::cheers:::
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:01:04 PM by Baron von Klatz »
"No battle is ever meaningless for all life is merely death post-poned"
-elector count of the Empire.

Offline The Architect

• Members
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2015, 09:37:59 PM »
Thanks, yes I will for sure, I have a bunch of WIP's pics I can post for some inspiration and feedback!

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2015, 10:26:44 PM »
The negativity towards AoS has made him take a leave of absense for the time being, hopefully we will head from him again. :unsure:

Yes, Darknight leaving is more absense than absence. But I must admit, I did not realise, Baron, that he headed you in the past...
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Baron von Klatz

• Members
  • warhammer> All other works of mankind
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2015, 11:03:11 PM »
Sigh...... truly there is no greater troll than auto-correct. Oh how I hate it so.

Anyway, looking forward to your future posts, The Architect. :::cheers:::
"No battle is ever meaningless for all life is merely death post-poned"
-elector count of the Empire.