home

Author Topic: Round 5  (Read 5280 times)

Offline episteme

• Members
Round 5
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2005, 04:30:22 PM »
Post it next round. I gues we'll almost have to go for Bechafen with a 25% modifier there.
Te morturi Salutant

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
Round 5
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2005, 04:56:50 PM »
I say go for it and screw the other factions!! Let us just go for the prize, since I hae 9000 points to put there. C'mon guys, let's save all battles till the second to last day(not the last day) and then assualt Bechafen with everything. If we can hit it with maybe 18,000 on the last day, then they will be hard pressed to beat us back.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline episteme

• Members
Round 5
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2005, 01:24:57 AM »
Except I think we have to overcome the riots plus other factions, which is like 33,000 points. That's tonnes. We could give it a good go, but probably can't get that many even with the modifier. But maybe we should just go for it.
Te morturi Salutant

Offline HoS

• Members
Round 5
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2005, 01:54:03 AM »
Okay, with full skirmishes and full battles we could prolly pull it off, but I say go for Udo's actually, as we have a better chance of taking it.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline episteme

• Members
Round 5
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2005, 07:41:27 AM »
Well Joey's back. That's cool. Yeah what do you guys think. Blow off the campign team and go for Udo's or even Kaltenbach (I could see Middenland turning on us this round.) Or try to overcome the massive number of points in Bechafen. I just can't see us doing it, with the modifier on skirmishes this round will increase it beyond 33,000 points.
Te morturi Salutant

Offline Joey

• Members
Round 5
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2005, 08:19:07 AM »
I guess I have missed a lot while I have been gone on my honeymoon, I just posted my battle at the fall (hope that is good enough) let me know the general plan. I usually play 2250 battles and I really don't do more than one to two a week, I will continue to post my battles where y'all want but just realize that it will only be a couple.

Offline HoS

• Members
Round 5
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2005, 04:12:16 PM »
Well, with 5 active members, I think we can actually have a thread just telling people were to attack, and then discussion here. So I think we attack Udo's right?
Gave into the WoW.

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
Round 5
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2005, 10:59:39 PM »
Hi guys, I'm back!

As for targets: well, I'd like to hold Udo's Fall, but that will depend on Stirland-if they throw everything they've got at us, we won't stand a chance. Now they have retaken the Watchman, that's a possibility, and we should take that into account.

However, attacking Kaltenbach seems stupid (Middenland still has a lot more points than we have there, and now we even lost our modifier there). And attacking Bechafen... It's very difficult, but, well, I think we should make our move now.

Let us throw some battles at Udo's and *try* to hold it (but give it up if it's too difficult, depends on Stirland), and save our battles for an assault on Bechafen. Also, post as many skirmishes as you can. Will we take it? Probably not, with those riot points and all. But we have a +25% modifier this round, and we should make the most out of it.
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...

Offline HoS

• Members
Round 5
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2005, 02:28:40 PM »
I don't know, if we had more people we could do that. But with our small amount of people, I think that even if it looks like we will lose a place, once we start to attack, we must stay the course for the whole round. Cause then, the next round, they may not really expect a continued assualt, and we will have an edge. What do you guys think?

P.S.obviously, if we attack and it looks like we will lose ANOTHER place, we will have to stop, and defend that place.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline cisse

• Members
  • let the wookie win!
Round 5
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2005, 02:48:19 PM »
Hmm, you might be right. It's not like we have too much members. :wink:

So, what do you suppose then?
cisse

No matter how fast you run, your ass will always be in front of me...