home

Author Topic: Middenheim Rally song  (Read 2720 times)

Offline megamac20817

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« on: June 23, 2005, 01:59:26 AM »
The Wolf of Ulric will never bow to you
The Wolf of Ulric leads us through and through
We will fight those of Sigmar, lord of greed
Whose own people he cannot feed

People of Middenheim! Lift your Sword!
Your axe, your hammer, and off to War!
May the Emperor burn in our flame and his spirit be destroyed
So as to embody the greed of which our people are void

He has led to death, all for his gain
Taking pleasure in our perpetual pain
We have toiled in our walls, so as to finally prepare
To storm his corrupt Lair!

We will not surrender our honor, not as long as the flame will burn!
If we are to be loyal to him, he must learn
That we men of Middenheim will not bow to corruption
We would sooner face destruction

Take up arms, and march to war
We will stand it no more
Stand, for Ulric will guide you wrath
We will leave justice behind our warpath
The Emperor’s head we will bring back to the city
He will wallow in his corrupted pity

This is a chant which I wrote which would embody the seccesionist ideas of Middeheim during the Time of the Three Emperors.
Criticise as you wish, it helps me improve.
You can give a man a sword, but that won't make him a soldier.
You can give a man a pen, but that won't make him a writer.

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 02:42:00 AM »
I think this might be a bit more appreciated in the WOS forum. I hope you don't mind it being moved too much. If you want it on the campaign site that can be done if the scriveners think it’s up to snuff.
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 08:11:27 PM »
Greed? Is it greed to want what is rightfully ours? Remember, it was Sigmar who founded the Empire. Is there a reason Sigmarite Emperors aren't entitled to the rule of the Empire? The Middenlanders and Talabeclanders both follow a different God. If they want to have nothing to do with Sigmar, then they should stay the hell away from Sigmar's Empire! If anybody is being greedy, its you, for wanting to take the Empire from its rightful owner.
Oh well. If that is your idea of corruption, then this destruction you're talking about will be coming right at you.
If the Wolf of Ulric will not bow before us, then he shall break before us. He is the agressor, he and whatever it is the Talabeclanders are worshipping, and lest he stops his agression, his followers shall be brought to justice.
I strongly advise you to stay behind your walls and toil for a bit more. Fight for the Empire, or stay away from it. Any who fail to comply will be eliminated.
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline the sacrificed knight

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 11:29:10 AM »
A rally song, so they're ALREADY fleeing?

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 01:25:01 PM »
What do you expect? Middenlanders (as opposed to Talabeclanders) are fairly reasonable people. Though they try to deny it, they really don't have a legitimate reason for attacking Stirland, and they know it. So this is really just brainwashing for all those Middenland soldiers and generals who got smart and went for Talabecland instead :wink: ...
Wartales online campaigns, dedicated to bringing you the best in online warhammer campaigns!

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 04:01:43 PM »
Huh? Went to attack us, or went to join us? Got smart? Who are you and what have you done to Demonslayer??????
Gave into the WoW.

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 03:24:33 PM »
:bonk:  :bonk:  :bonk:  :bonk:  :bonk:  :bonk:
For all those that clearly need more than ONE explanation:

The entire post I wrote was about whom the Middenlanders would attack. So, if I see a Middenlander threathening to attack Stirland, and then say he should go to Talabecland instead, it would seem OBVIOUS to all but the brain-dead that I mean the Middenlanders should ATTACK Talabecland, NOT join them.

Offline Flagellant

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2005, 01:24:35 PM »
I dont think that Middenheim is that evil minded towards the emperor.......

And after all it was Ar Ullric crowning Sigmar Emperor, so they are probably more pro than contra
"We fight them with our steel,
we fight them with our courage,
but above all we fight them with our faith in Sigmar"

Offline jmanwarhammer

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2005, 12:16:01 AM »
In actual application it would be impossible to have the Stirlanders simply slide Middenland advances, and at some point along the line I look forward to facing the Stirlanders. Perhaps even Demonslayer shall experiance the kiss of my blade, if it wern't for the whole other continent buisness then I'd be thier in a heart beat. The offer like-wise extends to Helblaster_of_Sigmar.
Larry: WOW! Three sixes in a row!
[Elsewhere]
Darth Vader: I feel a disturbance in the force...

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2005, 11:02:16 AM »
I agree, nothing like a good fight :wink: ! Still, crossing an entire ocean for it is a bit... exaggerated :cry: .
Eventually we'll have to fight Middenland, but I hope that will be done in good spirits (and not in the crush-the-wicked-Talabeclanders-,-followers-of-Tzeentch-kinda-way :P ).

Offline HoS

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2005, 07:18:08 PM »
That whole me-following-Tzeentch-thing still bothering you :wink:  Well, honestly, I am now one of the Asrai, so don't count on me suddenly sprouting any mutations(unless they are made of wood...)
Gave into the WoW.

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2005, 08:21:32 PM »
Yes, people being too ignorant to see they're doing hell's dirty work, which will lead to the Empire being weakened, and probably leading to the destruction of mankind, does kind of bother me :wink: .
I have no idea who these Asrai you speak of are, but it doesn't matter. You are still weakening the Empire for the Dark Ones.

Offline Calvin

• The Old Ones
  • Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2005, 03:53:02 AM »
I think its a wood elf thing
Quote from: Rufas the Eccentric
Remember this every one, when in trouble just screem, CALVIN!
Quote from: Eight
I'd pay an extra 15 points or so to be able to take the engineer out back and shoot him.

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2005, 10:26:15 AM »
I looked it up, Asrai is indeed what the Wood Elves call themselves... Though what they would have to do with the campaign is beyond me :wink: .

Offline HoS

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2005, 02:56:55 PM »
Nothing, I sold almost all of my Empire to start them, cept' a few thousand points So I can play in the campaign.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline jmanwarhammer

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2005, 04:15:24 PM »
HERECY!!!  :evil:
Larry: WOW! Three sixes in a row!
[Elsewhere]
Darth Vader: I feel a disturbance in the force...

Offline Demonslayer

• Members
Middenheim Rally song
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2005, 03:53:40 PM »
@helblaster: How very on-topic of you... Oh well, we're getting used to it now  :wink: ...