home

Author Topic: Frostgrave - free download  (Read 1888 times)

Offline ZeroTwentythree

• Members
  • i'm a mercenary doom bringer
Frostgrave - free download
« on: March 27, 2020, 04:11:59 PM »
See the author's blog for a free download code for the core rule book and Dark Alchemy supplement:

https://therenaissancetroll.blogspot.com/2020/03/frostgrave-is-free.html

Offline ZeroTwentythree

• Members
  • i'm a mercenary doom bringer
Re: Frostgrave - free download
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 04:13:44 PM »
Also free solo scenarios from one of the other supplements are in that blog entry too.  :::cheers:::

Offline GamesPoet

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Happy Spring! : )
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 05:17:13 PM »
It makes sense they would make this a free PDF, since Frostgrave II is due out in July of 2020.  Sort of like Warlord did for the Black Powder rules.

Also, it seems that Osprey's site has been a bit on the slow side today, maybe due additional traffic that might be associated with this offer.  I went on the site and placed an order for the PDFs listed, but a quick heads up ... Frostgrave and Dark Alchemy are both free with the code FGV2020, although the shortened version of Frostgrave: Perilous Dark is not free from Osprey, and instead available from the link/download provided on the blogspot post that 023 gave us above.

I'm buying the Perilous Dark pdf from Osprey anyhow because I am curious about the rest of the scenarios provided inside it.
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"Until death it is all life." Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

Offline Realjuan

• Pure of Heart
  • Members
  • Always learning
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 01:03:18 PM »
really nice, I did enjoy frostgrave a lot. Its also a great gateway "game" for Mrs.
Trading Orcs for Empire
"Gratitude is a duty which ought to be paid, but which none have a right to expect" Jean Jacque Rousseau