home

Author Topic: Fury/rage question regarding Helbadiers  (Read 1346 times)

Offline getty

• Members
Fury/rage question regarding Helbadiers
« on: June 04, 2013, 07:32:47 PM »
Hi

my name is Ben and I do have quite a few questions regarding Imperium.
1:Detachments get 7 boni from their parent regiment and one of these bonuses is rage/fury (dont know what its called in english). But how am I supposed to get fury/rage?
I saw that there is the Item Beserker sword , so my questions is: does a captain or a general with the item berserker sword give its boni to the whole regiment like fury/rage or the same with crown of command?
If not please tell me how am I supposed to get fury/rage

2:If a cannonball hits a mounted dragon do I have to roll which one I will hit ?
3:If I announce an attack with my parent regiment (still has its detachment) and the charge is succsessful do I have to roll a charge seperatly for my detachment? or is it automaticly in the enemys flank?
4: Is its possible to place a mastertechnicus inside the steamtank as a crew member so that I can reroll the artillery dice?

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Members
  • Attorney-at-RAW
Re: Fury/rage question regarding Helbadiers
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 07:53:53 PM »
1. The Berserker Sword limits Frenzy to the bearer. However, a unit can get Frenzy from the Altar of Khaine (BRB p. 124) - and perhaps some Army specific magic.   
Edit: note however that even when not itself subject to Frenzy (BRB p.  "a unit that includes one or more Frenzied models cannot choose to restrain pursuit if it beats a foe in close combat. It will either pursue (if the enemy has fled) or overrun (if the enemy was wiped out in combat)"

2. BRB p. 105:
If you use a weapon or spell that uses a template against a monster mount, both the riders and the mount are automatically hit if the monster's base is touched by the template (note that this includes bouncing cannonballs!).

3. Regiments and Detachments are still independent units, albeit with special rules. In previous editions, the Detachment could make a Supporting Charge in the flank (if it had LoS and enough Movement) - this does not exist anymore. To "support" a charge by the regiment, the Detachment must have declared a charge itself and roll seperately.
The Detachment can still execute a Counter Charge, if the Regiment has been charged.

4. No.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 08:04:02 PM by Fidelis von Sigmaringen »
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline getty

• Members
Re: Fury/rage question regarding Helbadiers
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 07:00:28 AM »
Ok thanks, I just thought that Imperium might have an option for getting frenzy because its listed in the rules of detachments but we dont have special items.

Kind regards