Imperial Artisans ... The Painters, Crafters & Writers Guilds > The Imperial Office

Wanted: book reviews for the Library!

(1/22) > >>

rufus sparkfire:
The Imperial Scrivener has been messing with the warhammer-empire.com library yet again, and now there is a section for book reviews.

But there are no reviews to post yet! If anyone would like to write a review of any warhammer novels, army books, background books or roleplay books - or of other fantasy novels, historical novels or historical reference books (Osprey, for example) - the scrivener would most likely pass out in excitement.

So please post reviews to this thread, or to the Imperial Office, or just email them to me.

Thanks!

Crimsonsphinx:
Does Sun Tzu count here?  Or am I limited to my collection of mostly official GW books and strategy.
I ask about Sun Tzu as most of his stratagems etc are not paretically applicable on here.

rufus sparkfire:

--- Quote from: Crimsonsphinx ---Does Sun Tzu count here?
--- End quote ---

Yes. Yes, it does. Anything like that is great.

Also, if anyone wants to review something that has already been reviewed on the site (I know there aren't any now, but I'm having a go at optimism for once), go for it. It's always worth getting multiple viewpoints on something.

Guvnor:
How about odd stuff like I have this book about the KGB and another about the cold war. Fantasy series like pullman?

rufus sparkfire:
Oh, what the hell. If it's a book, review it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version