home

Author Topic: converted empire tracker  (Read 1792 times)

Offline 2841981

• Members
converted empire tracker
« on: January 10, 2007, 03:21:05 PM »
this is my converted empire Tracker, ingame id probably use him as a huntsman marksman but seeing as ill never use them he will probably end up as an archer, anyway onto the pics

firstly let me say im not the best painter and my camera is pretty crap.

what do you think? and sorry for the bad pics :unsure:

nath
Charge warriors of the Empire and die like the heroes you are!

Offline Dendo Star

• Members
  • And......loving it.
Re: converted empire tracker
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 04:35:53 PM »
He's nifty.  I love the cloak.
I'm in college!

Offline Crimsonsphinx

• Members
  • A mind without purpose walks in dark places
    • marcwalpole
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 05:19:53 PM »
I really like the animal footprints.  how did you do them?  Did you make a miniature foot?
Stare into the Abyss and the Abyss stares back.

Visit my 40k blog http://2plusdispel.blogspot.com/ updated four or more times a month and offers painting advice and gaming advice for warhammer 40,000

Offline Otaku

• Bar Brawlers
  • Members
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 02:54:19 AM »
Well done. I made a very very similar convertion. You can see it in the gallery on page 4 under the gallery that says Updated!. The model is shown in a pic with another huntsmen. Check it out if your interested.  Do you have just him or are you making a whole unit of trackers?

Offline 2841981

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 02:50:14 PM »
He's nifty.  I love the cloak.

thanks

I really like the animal footprints.  how did you do them?  Did you make a miniature foot?

i layed the base in green stuff and just made the impression with a sculpting tool

Well done. I made a very very similar convertion. You can see it in the gallery on page 4 under the gallery that says Updated!. The model is shown in a pic with another huntsmen. Check it out if your interested.  Do you have just him or are you making a whole unit of trackers?

thanks, ill check it out in a moment, at the moment its just him but i plan on making another four trackers

cheers

nath
Charge warriors of the Empire and die like the heroes you are!