home

Author Topic: WIP Alternative Knight and warhorse models (now GS, but I'm going to cast it)  (Read 42814 times)

Offline Vazaal

• Members
Re: WIP Alternative Knight and warhorse models (now GS, but I'm going to cast it)
« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2008, 05:46:54 PM »
Hey

Question, will there be an option for round shields and Greatswords?

When do you want us to pay for the pre-order? I can imagine it cost you a bit for the moulds and such, so I have no problem for paying already.

Greetings

Offline fp

• Members
Re: WIP Alternative Knight and warhorse models (now GS, but I'm going to cast it)
« Reply #176 on: December 09, 2008, 07:43:04 AM »
Important news.

Dear friends! I want to discuss with you very important thing - the appearance of barding. After long work I understand that the best idea is optional bardings. It will take a little time, but IMHO result will worth it. We will get base horse and detailed bardings, so I can sculpt sigmarite barding, non-fantasy gothic barding, etc.

What do you think?

Pink is like red but not quite.

Offline Thor

• Members
« Reply #177 on: December 09, 2008, 08:00:10 AM »
I just found this thread and I am impressed of this idea. Is there a list of stuff you are sculpting and selling, when everything is done?
Klagt nicht, kaempft!

Offline fp

• Members
« Reply #178 on: December 09, 2008, 08:02:42 AM »
I think there will be complete set of 5 knights and few optional sets of weapons, bardings options, may be helmets options.
Pink is like red but not quite.

Offline Thor

• Members
« Reply #179 on: December 09, 2008, 08:04:18 AM »
Then I am interested in this set. Knights are always great  :eusa_clap:
Klagt nicht, kaempft!

Offline Vazaal

• Members
« Reply #180 on: December 09, 2008, 09:03:28 AM »
Different barding options are interesting and gives the player lots of different possibilities and you can release upgrade parts over the time.

But you and Torin are the sculpters so what you two think is the best way, is the way you have to take.

I am eager to see some new pics :-D

Offline Rune

• Members
  • - Fullplates and halberds -
« Reply #181 on: December 09, 2008, 05:10:33 PM »
Different barding options are interesting and gives the player lots of different possibilities and you can release upgrade parts over the time.

But you and Torin are the sculpters so what you two think is the best way, is the way you have to take.

I am eager to see some new pics :-D
Duly agreed. :-) Take yer time.
"Oh, to hades with the manners... He is a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De'Arnise

The Imperial duchy of Grandbelos
Wolfenstein, the Cult of Ulric
Magocracy of Arcanschloss

Offline King

• Members
  • Island-fortress of Malta
« Reply #182 on: December 09, 2008, 08:31:08 PM »
I have supported this project since its inception. To me it seems that the artistic interpretation as well as what to include or not in the kit should be a decision you & Torin make yourself.  Having said this however, barding options would be great indeed (PS: I am looking forward to 2 boxes of these gothic looking knights  :mrgreen:)
We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust our sails....

Link to my blog http://www.warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=23114.0

Offline Obi

• Members
  • Rest in peace Nate
Re: WIP Alternative Knight and warhorse models (now GS, but I'm going to cast it
« Reply #183 on: December 10, 2008, 01:37:49 PM »
I couldn't agree more with that everyone has said- It's up to you, but I would like it!
Hello Athiuen and welcome to the Back Table.

caveat lector
I killed a duck with a spear, can't read train timetables though
"To be is to do"-Socrates;
"To do is to be"-Sartre;
"Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra

Offline Torin

• Members
« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2008, 07:54:50 PM »
early WIP banner:

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Members
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #185 on: December 12, 2008, 01:00:48 AM »
Whoa!

That banner is extravagant. Very nice!
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline warhammerlord_soth

• Administrator
  • Members
  • Eurobash : Ascension weekend. Be there !
« Reply #186 on: December 12, 2008, 06:40:02 AM »
I like it a lot, but it somehow looks a bit too medieval for Empire...

I'll order some if you start producing though...
Have one  on Midaski's tab.  :::cheers:::
Famous last words. R.I.P.

Offline Obi

• Members
  • Rest in peace Nate
Re: WIP Alternative Knight and warhorse models (now GS, but I'm going to cast it
« Reply #187 on: December 12, 2008, 07:13:56 AM »
What? That's WIP?
Hello Athiuen and welcome to the Back Table.

caveat lector
I killed a duck with a spear, can't read train timetables though
"To be is to do"-Socrates;
"To do is to be"-Sartre;
"Do Be Do Be Do"-Sinatra

Offline Torin

• Members
« Reply #188 on: December 12, 2008, 07:35:55 AM »
Yes, its medieval banner, 13 century. Sorry, but its seems beateful for me.)
 And yes, its just wip.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 07:48:46 AM by Torin »

Offline Gabrionus

• Members
« Reply #189 on: December 12, 2008, 02:01:39 PM »
I like the medieval look!

Everything looks great so far!
Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark or the man afraid of the light?  ~Maurice Freehill

Offline Vazaal

• Members
« Reply #190 on: December 12, 2008, 05:06:04 PM »
Very nice!

Offline imperialforge

• The Old Ones
  • Members
« Reply #191 on: December 13, 2008, 10:56:21 PM »
The banner is awesome, but one comment:

Please remove the tassels (cords) from the middle of the right side of the banner. They will be right in the middle of whatever one decides to paint there. And there will be no chance to add decals!  ::heretic::

Offline Vazaal

• Members
Hello

Is it possible to post a new update?;-)

Happy new year!

Offline Rune

• Members
  • - Fullplates and halberds -
Hello

Is it possible to post a new update?;-)

Happy new year!
Above as quoted! :-)
"Oh, to hades with the manners... He is a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De'Arnise

The Imperial duchy of Grandbelos
Wolfenstein, the Cult of Ulric
Magocracy of Arcanschloss