home

Author Topic: Pleased to meet you...  (Read 3659 times)

Offline BrunoAvena

• Members
Pleased to meet you...
« on: June 10, 2003, 10:40:48 PM »
Hi, my name is Bruno, i'm an Empire player from Brazil and i'm very happy to see Warhammer-Empire prospering. The articles in the website were very useful to help me beat some Orcs and Vampire Counts players...  :wink:

I'm the founder and administrator of the Warhammer Brasil community (www.warhammerbrasil.com.br) which the website is not yet finished, but our forums are already opened. (www.warhammerbrasil.com.br/forum)

In August we will have our second "games day" (our first event was in january and some pictures of the miniatures are showed in this link:
http://www.warhammerbrasil.com.br/forum/index.php?s=7055e92e25219ba0451a2b46dff4ea05&act=ST&f=16&t=557&st=0 )

I hope we have a lot of discussions about our Glorious Empire!
Bruno
"There are no problems that cannot be solved with cannons"

Condessa

Warhammer Brasil!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 03:12:16 AM »
Ola, eu sou a esposa do Grutch, o criador do site warhammer-empire.com
Sou brasileira!  Nos pintamos as nossas miniaturas juntos.  Estivemos no Games Day em Ontario, CA alguns sabados atras, e o meu marido se divertiu jogando la.   :D

Nos nao sabiamos que haviam jogadores de Warhammer no Brasil!   :shock:  Foi otimo saber.

Ate mais,

Condessa

Bendy

Re: Warhammer Brasil!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 09:12:07 PM »
Quote from: Condessa
Ola, eu sou a esposa do Grutch, o criador do site warhammer-empire.com
Sou brasileira!  Nos pintamos as nossas miniaturas juntos.  Estivemos no Games Day em Ontario, CA alguns sabados atras, e o meu marido se divertiu jogando la.   :D

Nos nao sabiamos que haviam jogadores de Warhammer no Brasil!   :shock:  Foi otimo saber.

Ate mais,

Condessa

If only I could understand what is being said............ :lol:  

Hello all,
           I am Bendy, I have been mates with grutch for quite some time now. I live in Lancashire in England so I dont get to speak to him as much as I'd like to because of the different time zones (when I'm going to bed...he's getting his lunch!!!!). As far as armies are concerned I have TK and I'm starting Daemonhunters. I dont have any Empire but it IS on the 'to do' list!

I hope that this website will thrive as so many army-specific sites have before! I dont know anyone that hasnt heard of druchii.net!

Condessa

Warhammer Brasil!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2003, 01:10:24 AM »
Hello,

That was Portuguese, and by the way...I am Grutch's wife!  We are glad that Warhammer reached Brazil.  They don't even have the rules in Portuguese yet, but they have been playing it, and that is very cool.   :wink:

Condessa

Offline Albrecht von Hinkel

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2003, 08:14:54 AM »

I dont have any Empire but it IS on the 'to do' list!

Don't we all have a 'to do' list?

Offline BrunoAvena

• Members
Pleased to meet you...
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2003, 11:11:14 PM »
Condessa, que coincidência hein? Como foi o Games Day? Você deu uma olhada no fórum e nas fotos do último evento? Aparece por lá pra conhecer seus conterrâneos adeptos do hobby...  :lol:
Abraços,
Bruno

I intended to send this message by PM, but it's not working...
"There are no problems that cannot be solved with cannons"

Bendy

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2003, 07:08:48 PM »
Quote from: Condessa
Hello,

That was Portuguese, and by the way...I am Grutch's wife!

Condessa

Yeah, your husband told me this. It must be great to be a gamer couple. I understand you did most of the work on those flagellants(95%). I would love to see how good you are!