home

Author Topic: Tactical Decision Game 2.3: To Charge or not to Charge...  (Read 24294 times)

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
Re: Tactical Decision Game 2.3: To Charge or not to Charge...
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2012, 01:47:33 PM »
I hope you also did the single S3 attack of the master engineer.  :biggriin:

Offline Holy Hand Grenade

• Members
  • Never leave the Province without it...
Re: Sv: Tactical Decision Game 2.3: To Charge or not to Charge...
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2012, 02:12:20 PM »
Blue: hhg, did the steamgun fail to wound the executioner last turn?

I hope you also did the single S3 attack of the master engineer.  :biggriin:

See, that is why I have you TDG'ers to keep me straight.  Not that great of dice rolling, but you do cause 2 more wounds.

I am going to update the original post to include this.
   :-)
If at first you don't succeed...you either don't have enough faith or you need to bring more explosives

HHG's TDG/TEG Dice Tracker

Offline Fandir Nightshade

• Members
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2012, 02:16:07 PM »
I am always amazed whenever I manage to poke an enemy champion to death with the engineers mighty fingers to the eyes!

Look is pretty similar to what the chaos warrior chosen champ must have looked like.

Offline grifter

• Members
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2012, 02:28:28 PM »
Awesome outcomes so far.  We have options Greenies.  Zif and I have been chatting about things out East but it's time to chime in so we can get some things ordered (like charges).   :icon_smile:

Another DE magic phase with more bark then bite. Well done, HHG!

How many Executioners are left? Maybe the STank should go for them in hopes of breaking them, together with the DG1. If that isnīt viable it should move to protect the HB from the Dark Riders (and get in the way of the Executioners) while the DG1 move behind the Exeīs to clean up those three Bunker-survivors and threaten the Spear Elvesī rear. Hellblaster should fire at the Executioners if we donīt charge them, the Dark Riders if we do.

Can the Reiksguard charge the Shades? If they can, they probably should. Otherwise, they should move towards the Spear Elves to cover the ICK. ICK charge the Harpies.
If that doesnīt seem viable to you guys, I propose moving the ICK forward and slightly to the left to protect the Hellblaster and threaten a charge on the next turn if the Spear Elves donīt charge us first (and there hopefully shouldnīt be that many left after another round of shooting/magic).

How many Wounds does the Hydra have left? Either way we probably want to charge it with the DG2. Kn2 march around the forest to threaten the Hydras flank/the Spear Elves rear.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 02:31:49 PM by grifter »

Offline Holy Hand Grenade

• Members
  • Never leave the Province without it...
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2012, 02:57:37 PM »
How many Executioners are left? Maybe the STank should go for them in hopes of breaking them, together with the DG1.

31.  6 died from the comet, 3 from the Knights.

Can the Reiksguard charge the Shades? If they can, they probably should.[/color]

Yes.

How many Wounds does the Hydra have left?

The Hydra has not suffered any wounds.

-----------------------------------

Time to move all further questions/comments/ideas over to the new TDG thread 2.4:  The Plot Thickens!
If at first you don't succeed...you either don't have enough faith or you need to bring more explosives

HHG's TDG/TEG Dice Tracker