Rhya's Sisters
0 (0%)
Udo's Falls
1 (100%)
Go for Bechafen
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: August 01, 2005, 06:09:07 PM

Author Topic: This Just in!!!!!  (Read 564 times)

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
This Just in!!!!!
« on: August 01, 2005, 06:09:07 PM »
We are behind by one massacre and one minor victory a Rha's Sisters!!!!
I wil post two solid victory's there, but that means my last massacre is all I have left. I think that will tie us up their, but we need to win it, so someone please post a win there, hopefully several. We now know that Demonslayer is going to attack RS alot, so we need some wins there. I will now compile succesfull attacks by us, and then see how the defenders are doing.

note: I am adding a poll, vote, and give a reason why. All reasons will be thought over by the war council.
Gave into the WoW.

Offline episteme

• Members
This Just in!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 02:44:49 PM »
Remember we are already 5000 points up in Rhya's Sisters so we can afford to get behind a little. We have knocked quite a few off Udo's Falls, 3000 points to be exact, if we report 3-4 more battles there we will take it (assuming Stirland don't defend.)

We MUST leave middenland alone for the moment because they aren't attacking us.

But your right helblaster, we must hold Rhya's Sisters as well. I'm all out of battles to report but am playing one on Thursday. So I advocate an attack/defence policy. Have you got any other thoughts?
Te morturi Salutant

Offline HoS

• Members
  • Beyond Beyond Thunderdrome
This Just in!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 02:51:03 PM »
Yeah, we should attack Udo's Fall(or falls) hard, I have a new solid vic and massacre, so I shall register them there. I already said this, but big wins go to UF, little stuff to RS. that way we can hold on, and still attack.

But really good news, Stirland and Middenland are ripping each others throats out!!!!

So keep up the good work, and keep the war in the bottom of the map.
Gave into the WoW.