home

Author Topic: Conditional NAP to be sent to other good races?  (Read 651 times)

Offline CaptScott

Conditional NAP to be sent to other good races?
« on: June 05, 2007, 08:01:13 AM »
Below is a Limited Non-Aggression pact that applies only to regions external to the Great Forest.  We could possibly send something like this to the other good races, in the hopes fo preventing conflicts in areas outside of the Great Forest.  Its kind of a fluff pact that acknowledges that other races are going to be entering our territories, and attempts to limit any resulting conflict.

(Don't worry, I'm not going to post this with any other sites, I just thought it might be something the Empire would wish to consider)

CONDITIONAL NON-AGGRESSION PACT

In the spirit of continued good relations, we ask the peoples of the XXXX  to consider a conditional non-aggression pact with the citizens of the Empire, relating to the areas external to region known as ‘The Great Forest’.

TERMS OF AGREEMENT

1. The Armies of the XXXX will be granted safe passage through the regions of the Empire (see subsection 1.1) external to the area known as 'The Great Forest' (see subsection 1.2)

2. The armies of the XXXX shall not engage in any hostile actions (see subsection 1.3) with the citizens, cities or armies of the Empire or its allies (see subsection 1.4) while within the safe passage region outlined in term 1.

3. In exchange for safe passage through the regions outlined in term 1, the armies of the XXXX shall engage in combat with any enemies of the Empire (see subsection 1.5) encountered while traversing said lands.

4. While in the safe passage region defined in term 1, the XXXX shall acknowledge and  recognise that such lands belong to and are controlled by the Empire, and as such will submit to the sovereignty of our Emperor Karl Franz or his chosen representatives (see subsection 1.6).

5.  This agreement shall remain in effect and be adhered to by all parties until the date the campaign is brought to a close.  Upon which time all XXXX forces will be given seven days in which to withdraw from Empire lands, during which time they shall continue to adhere to the conditions outlined in the above terms of this agreement.

SUB-SECTIONS

1.1 Region of the Empire

All lands currently located within the established borders of the Empire.  The safe passage region shall exclude the area commonly known as ‘The Great Forest’ (see subsection 1.2).

1.2 The Great Forest

The Great Forest consists of the areas currently recognised as the Contested Territories, including and limited to the following regions:  The Draken Downs; the Drakwald Depths; the Reik’s Marches; the Howling Heights; the Rauberthal; the Great Confluence; the Talabec Borders; the Barren Hills; the Taalford Lowlands.

1.3 Hostile Actions

Whilst within the defined safe passage region any and all XXXX forces, including any forces under their command, shall not engage in any war, battle, skirmish, siege, combat, melee or fracas with any soldiers, citizens, cities or settlements of the Empire or her allies (see subsection 1.4).  All forces of the XXXX shall not cause the death, injury or incapacitation of any citizen of the Empire, nor shall they destroy, demolish, damage, harm or unjustly obtain or appropriate any items belonging to or in possession of any citizens of the Empire or her allies (see subsection 1.4).

1.4 Allies of the Empire

The Allies of the Empire for the duration of the approaching conflict currently include the following.

The Kingdom of Bretonnia (likely)
The Nation of Kislev (?)
The Halflings of the Moot

1.5 Enemies of the Empire

The Enemies of the Empire for the purpose of this agreement are as follows: 

Insidious Druchii
Marauding Orc and or Goblins
Sinister Skaven
Foul Beasts of Chaos
Treacherous Hordes of Chaos
Menacing Tomb Kings
Vile Vampire Counts

1.6 Official Representatives of the Empire

The Official representatives of the Empire shall include any and all Elector Counts, as well as any other individual bearing communications containing the seal of Karl Franz.
2010 - The year of Empire.
2011 - The year of Empire!

Offline Wyzer1

• ^My Pic - Stuff I say ->
Re: Conditional NAP to be sent to other good races?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 11:25:59 PM »
The Enemies of the Empire for the purpose of this agreement are as follows: 

Insidious Druchii
Marauding Orc and or Goblins
Sinister Skaven
Foul Beasts of Chaos
Treacherous Hordes of Chaos
Menacing Tomb Kings
Vile Vampire Counts
You forgot dwarves  :x  lol, just kidding

Are we voting on this??? As sad as I am to say this (specifically because it looks like you spent a lot of time on this as well as thhinking it out) I have to vote no...

Goes back to the whole safe-passage thing...
Long time Wood Elf and Empire player with newly acquired High Elves

Offline CaptScott

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 03:18:41 AM »
Are we voting on this??? As sad as I am to say this (specifically because it looks like you spent a lot of time on this as well as thhinking it out) I have to vote no...

Goes back to the whole safe-passage thing...

No voting.

Thanks for the interest, but I don't think this is going to be sent anywhere.  I just thought it would be a way to keep cordial relations with the other good races.  Sort of establishing the GF as a war zone, whilst keeping the rest of the Empire in realtive peace.
2010 - The year of Empire.
2011 - The year of Empire!

Offline wissenlander

• The original Graf of Brennenburg
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 11:27:13 AM »
Thanks for the effort Capt., but like you said there's not much point on sending it anymore.  I think we're just about wrapped up in negotiations except for the Lizards.
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...