home

Author Topic: Nemesis Crown Site Updates: A message from the Head Narrator  (Read 723 times)

Offline wissenlander

• The original Graf of Brennenburg
For future reference, we tend to check that all the GW Web teams around the world are up to date and ready to go before making the material go live; I think the site opened around half 4 yesterday afternoon. As we have to wait for the Americans and Canadians to wake up and check everything before we can make it all happen, any future updates (campaign registration on the 25th and registering of games from the 27th, for example) will happen at a similar late-afternoon sort of time.

That's about right.  I got signed up around 10 or 11 in the morning here, so whatever your time is when it's 4ish in the afternoon in the UK is when we can expect the info to be updated.
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline MrAnderssen

• Stirland River Patroler
Re: Nemesis Crown Site Updates: A message from the Head Narrator
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 02:40:20 AM »
4 pm?
Thats crazy! that means 2am the next day for australians! Whats the use of having it say the 27th on the site if it doesn't start till the 28th?

Mr.Anderssen

Offline Tillmann Spyri

Re: Nemesis Crown Site Updates: A message from the Head Narrator
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 06:00:53 AM »
well, that's going to happen to some degree whatever time. 4 pm's not that unreasonable, as it's close to leaving hours.