home

Author Topic: Registered in the US not UK  (Read 563 times)

Offline Mark Perry

Registered in the US not UK
« on: July 01, 2007, 09:35:01 AM »
Hi all especially JEROK, I have been registered in the US not the UK. I have e-mailed GW asking them to change me over. Ive had 2 battles and put them on, I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

Offline wissenlander

• The original Graf of Brennenburg
Re: Registered in the US not UK
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 11:49:42 AM »
Did you register for the UK?  You might have to go back through and re-register.  I know some people had an issue like this and somehow their account got slipped into a different region by accident.  I would try that out and see what happens.  And thanks for the help in the Talabec region!
Me and Wissenlander had babies!

not together.

finding photographic evidense that Wiss smiles is going to be hard...

Offline Mark Perry

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 12:22:08 PM »
I'm waiting to hear back from the e-mail I sent GW, so far you have victories against the Greenskins all by Massacre!!!!

Offline Dendo Star

• And......loving it.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 05:01:47 PM »
Took about 2-3 days for it fixed for me.  They will get it fixed, so no worries.
I'm in college!

Offline Rune

• - Fullplates and halberds -
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 10:31:42 PM »
I made the same mistake just now too. Just lost to my friend's orcs by a minor, and when I started reporting the game I realized that it was Talabec Border, not Howling Heights I was reporting at. That seemed pretty wrong, and only then did I understand that I had registered to US pages, not UK. So, time for an e-mail and praying that they'll fix it soon. ;) Sorry friends up northeast, but Howling Heights is where Grandbelos is fighting.
"Oh, to hades with the manners... He is a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De'Arnise

The Imperial duchy of Grandbelos
Wolfenstein, the Cult of Ulric
Magocracy of Arcanschloss