home

Author Topic: Hobbying in a Storage Unit ...  (Read 1803 times)

Offline GamesPoet

• Happy New Year! : )
Re: Hobbying in a Storage Unit ...
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2020, 01:24:31 PM »
Somebody would be happy.  Maybe more than one somebody.
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2020, 02:32:28 PM »
Despite now not being in storage, sounds like the space really helped you sort things out.
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline GamesPoet

« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2020, 02:34:42 PM »
Yes, definitely.  A local friend of mine said the same thing the other day.  It has been a big plus, and will help with my eventual hobby progress after the move is completed.

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

Offline Midaski

• Sunny Sussex, England
  • Administrator
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2020, 03:44:00 PM »
Yes, definitely.  A local friend of mine said the same thing the other day.  It has been a big plus, and will help with my eventual hobby progress after the move is completed.

You read it here first folks ... ... ... ...  :biggriin:

Who knows - maybe even there will be some mounted crossbowmen before the end of the year decade.    :engel:

Quote from: Gneisenau
Metal to Finecast - It is mostly a swap of medium. 

You mean they will be using Ouija boards instead of Tarot cards for their business plans from now on?

Offline GamesPoet

« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2020, 01:17:28 PM »
Today is moving most furniture day!  Going to the storage unit to move the Victorian sofa and the gaming tables.  Then off to the old place to move all the stuff from there as well.  Can't wait to be in the new place and have it organized.  Expect to be in by end of next weekend, but then the organizing begins, and not sure how long that'll take, probably an ongoing process.

Go to find me a fold up table for the hobby room, at least 4'x6', but would love 5'x8'.  ONe of those items that can be stored up against a wall, and rolled out, table top lowered, for game play on top of it.  Anyone got any ideas :icon_question: