home

Author Topic: Middle Earth On-line  (Read 966 times)

Offline EmpireJohnny72

Middle Earth On-line
« on: December 08, 2004, 09:11:43 PM »
The release of the MMORPG based in middle earth is only months away and I am planning on purchasing and playing this game.  I would have obviously played warhammer online but because it has been dropped by GW and continued by the developer who knows when they will get it released.  So I was wondering if any of you will be taken up the defense or invasion of middle earth.
If you can't join 'um beat 'um.

Offline boris

Middle Earth On-line
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 09:15:42 PM »
i will prob defend middle earth, i hate those orcs
for the first and best ogre kingdoms website go to
www.ogrestronghold.com

Offline EmpireJohnny72

Middle Earth On-line
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 09:26:33 PM »
I just had a thought.  If enough of the members on this forum  want to play and relativly dedicated to the game we could start a Warrior2006 type of RPG in-game.  I think this would be fun.

Offline CM Dante

Middle Earth On-line
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 09:58:58 PM »
I've not heard much of this game but it sounds good, could someone point me to a web site with more details?

Cheers,

Dante

Offline EmpireJohnny72

Middle Earth On-line
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 11:24:04 PM »
http://www.middle-earthonline.com/ here you go this has some info they are leaking about classes for the differant races I have heard there will be up to thirty differant classes.

Offline WARRIOR2006

Middle Earth On-line
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 01:41:27 AM »
Someone has hosted such rpg's before but the rpg went inactive do to the guy who hosted it being inactive.  Sure i can handle a LOTR rpg!  Though i would rather have it in the 3rd book time of setting or do you just want the period of time in middle earth without the Tolkien storyline to base most off of?
A man that fights his own battles, and licks his own wounds, is a man that chooses his own fate, and lives his own doom!

User#364

Offline EmpireJohnny72

Middle Earth On-line
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2004, 01:44:31 AM »
I was talking about us running one in-game.  BUt one on hear would be cool if we have enough people to run one.

Offline WARRIOR2006

Middle Earth On-line
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2004, 05:12:55 AM »
That all depends on the actitity of my role players!  So how many would liek to do a LOTR rpg please state your views!
A man that fights his own battles, and licks his own wounds, is a man that chooses his own fate, and lives his own doom!

User#364