home

Author Topic: Suggestion for "Elector's Forum" organization  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Jon23516

Suggestion for "Elector's Forum" organization
« on: August 27, 2003, 09:45:28 PM »
First of all, thank you so much for hosting this website & forum. As an Empire player I try to visit every day to read and participate with what's going on.

My only suggestion would be one of organization. As time goes on and more and more people participate in the single forum section Elector's Forum it is getting pretty long and unruly.

My suggestion would be to replace Elector's Forum with forums at the top level with more specific topics like Army Lists, Battle Reports, Tactics vs. Army X, Painting, Conversions and perhaps Rules clarification.

Thank you again for the work down to maintain this site.

Sincerely,
Jon
-------------------------------------------------------
I got my tournament t-shirts at mathhammer.net

Offline Clarkarias

• Sarnia, Ontario
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2003, 08:41:48 PM »
I love this forum.  So many great minds and so many other minds that ask questions that I never even had thought of.  

I know Jon's post is quite old, but I have to agree atleast in part.  I don't know if having separate rooms for tactics and army lists are a good idea because sometimes people don't see them and they need their own Moderators....but perhaps another room for non-empire stuff, or even a room for Mordheim (lots of empire stuff in that game) could be opened.  I'd love to see a Mordheim room!!  I could finally get the chance to praise my Reiklanders  :)
Actually, forget Karl-Franz. I want rules for Thyrus Gorman on a dragon. - Rufus Sparkfire

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2003, 09:08:38 PM »
I agree with the idea of making this forum "system-spanning", including Mortheim as well as maybe even Warmaster and Blood Bowl (although it's set in a parrallel-universe). Problem with Mortheim is, that it deals only with Empire-fluff before Magnus the Pious, but still there's a lot of information in it... :D

Offline queek

• The Old Ones

Offline Clarkarias

• Sarnia, Ontario
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2003, 09:27:48 PM »
O well...just a thought...just don't throw me out if I put a Mordheim topic up in the Elector's Forum.
Actually, forget Karl-Franz. I want rules for Thyrus Gorman on a dragon. - Rufus Sparkfire