Well, since they are not as scrawny as my siege towers...
No. I think I'll have to leave them at home
WHL Soth talked about having a few commisioned, though, so I might have to bring some anyway.
All you other guys; Thanks for the compliments!
Your cheers are the culmination of every project and spurs my creativity to new heights!
And a few answers to questions:
- Grab pen and paper and do some concept artwork
- Pick the good bits and make a foam core and styrofoam set of boxes. There are a few good tricks when folding and adjusting foamcore which may be useful.
- Grab a plank of 1.5mm balsa wood and cut some strips. Apply.
- Either scratch build or use ready made windows.
- Make brickwork by cutting into the polysterene and widening the gaps with a pen. Use a sharp knife or the foam will tear. Then use a rock with good surface and press it into the foam to mirror it's texture
- Cut twice as many tiles as you think you'll need for the roof. Then make three times that. It should be enough for half the roof. Glue.
- Paint it black.
- Apply drybrushes of good colors to everything. Don't be too careful as the houses look better when worn.
- Reap the admiration of your peers!
Cheers, guys! Next up will be a subterranean table add-on!