home

Author Topic: What are you watching- TV shows  (Read 15416 times)

Offline Finlay

• C'mon Son
Re: What are you watching- TV shows
« Reply #600 on: July 24, 2019, 08:59:33 AM »
good omens TV definitely weakened as it strained it's time constraint to fit in the conclusion.
 I enjoyed it, but episode 6 was weak.
I don't care about the rules.

Pass the machete.

Offline Padre

• Big Small Worlds
« Reply #601 on: July 26, 2019, 03:55:24 PM »
Justified, seasons 1 to 6, have been very enjoyable, while I painted!!!
Photobucket has now re-destroyed my pictures, so the first half of my collected works thread is no longer working again. To see my website version of the campaign thread, with fully functioning pictures, please go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/

Offline Rowsdower

• Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
« Reply #602 on: August 15, 2019, 01:35:00 PM »
I tried to watch Glow season 3 and gave up.
Everyone else has complained [at great length] about the pointless and needless sexual politics in it. My biggest complaint would be the camping episode. I mean, come on. A group of city girls go camping for the weekend and they DONT panic when It gets dark AND they manage to erect their tents immediately. I fond it harder to swallow then the 19 year old who was selling movie scripts

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
« Reply #603 on: October 20, 2019, 03:15:29 AM »
Anyone checked out "Primal" yet on Cartoon Network's late night line up Adult Swim? I just caught the ending half of an episode. Its pretty dope. Its like the Conan the Barbarian stories/novels but if Conan was a caveman and teams up with a dinosaur. Its very brutal. Its made by the same guy that created Samurai Jack, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, The Original 2d Clone Wars series, and Hotel Transylvanian. Definitely worth a watch!

"Find him, bind him, tie him to a pole and break his fingers to splinters. Drag him to a hole until he wakes up, naked, clawing at the ceiling of his grave."- Mother in "The Mariner's Revenge Song" to her son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPAr7kL-

Offline KTG17

« Reply #604 on: November 18, 2019, 02:35:53 AM »
Walking Dead is the worst show on TV. What the hell do we have to do to get a decent plot going. I don’t even care about any of these fucking characters. God I miss seasons 1-4!

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #605 on: November 18, 2019, 04:38:38 AM »
Walking Dead is the worst show on TV. What the hell do we have to do to get a decent plot going. I don’t even care about any of these fucking characters. God I miss seasons 1-4!

I thought this was well known now?
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline StealthKnightSteg

• Squishing Squickhoppers since 1999
    • https://www.facebook.com/vincent.goede
    • My wargaming blog
« Reply #606 on: November 18, 2019, 09:15:30 AM »
Started watching Warrior (A Bruce Lee derived series), seen 2 episodes.. not sure yet if I like it.. the plot so far seems thin
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Offline KTG17

« Reply #607 on: November 18, 2019, 06:37:19 PM »

I thought this was well known now?

I can't help it! I don't have another show to watch in that time slot, when I am winding down from the weekend. So I keep watching, wishing it would get better.

Offline Cèsar de Quart

« Reply #608 on: November 18, 2019, 07:15:58 PM »
Watchmen is kinda dumb but moderately intriguing.

His Dark Materials seems fine so far.

The Mandalorian was cool but a bit disconcerting. I still don't know if I like the main character but the worldbuilding and the ambience is great.

Mr. Robot is weaker than before but still good.

The Man is the High Castle is serviceable if a bit cliché.

Silicon Valley still is cracking.

That's all I'm watching right now.