home

Author Topic: Zak's Middenhiem/Talabhiem/Dwarf/ Kesliv and stuff plog:"Steampunk giant"  (Read 85338 times)

Online zak

• Warhammer baby
    • Zachary Moss
    • View Profile
glad to see you are back to posting pics, zak. And, that is a healthy serving of stuff from the good old days.  :eusa_clap:

thanks man, yes the old school days was the golden age of figures IMO ..I started collecting in 94 ( wow) what a long time ago hahaha
"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! Dr. Seuss

Online zak

• Warhammer baby
    • Zachary Moss
    • View Profile
Some great plastic conversions .( NOT the best pics)

I believe this is another Mordenhiem Character?

WIZARDS

Ulric Priest

Cannon line

Another favorite couple of characters

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! Dr. Seuss

Offline Zygmund

• Pure of Heart
  • Europe, Finland
    • View Profile
Love those conversions!  :-)

I have many of these Empire and Dwarf metals waiting to be painted. Good inspiration!  :happy:

-Z
Simulation over gaming. Because fantasy matters.

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Sydney, Australia
    • View Profile
I have the same snow trees!
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline Rowsdower

• Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
    • View Profile
Great job
Don't feel bad about the photos. I cant take a half decent photo to save my life

Online zak

• Warhammer baby
    • Zachary Moss
    • View Profile
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s585.photobucket.com/user/zak-m/embed/Empire%20Warmatron/story"></iframe>

A quick slideshow of the Empire Warmatron ( Steampunk robot) 

I'm looking for other robots I can do this to???
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 04:12:17 PM by zak »

Online zak

• Warhammer baby
    • Zachary Moss
    • View Profile
I have the same snow trees!

Yeah I bought these at Christmas time for a $1-$3 a piece !! I was going to spray pain them green but oh well haha

Offline Xathrodox86

• He Who Fights Monsters
    • https://www.facebook.com/michalgorzanski
    • View Profile
    • It always rains in Nuln
Excellent conversions zak! You have a nack for painting ulrican models. :blush:
Check out my wargaming blog "It always rains in Nuln". Reviews, rants and a robust dose of wargaming and RPG fun guaranteed. ;)

http://italwaysrainsinnuln.blogspot.com/

"Dude, that's not funny. Xathrodox would never settle for being a middleman."

Gneisenau