Like the rules on the new ork fighters. I am getting the jet, but since it is one per FA, it may be a tough one to fit in. If they remove the FOC it will elp. Here are the new rules:
MagicHat has amended the rules he's posted from WD - changes in green:
The Ork fliers are fast attack and non-squadron. They are not tanks, so can't ram. They are not open-topped.
BS2, Av 10/10/10, Fast Skimmer, Supersonic, Aerial Assault, Waaaghplane, Strafing Run, Fighta Ace (upgrade), 2 T/L Supa-Shootas (may buy a 3rd).
BS2, Av 10/10/10, Fast Skimmer, Supersonic, Aerial Assault, Waaaghplane, Burna Bomb (x2), Skorcha Missiles (may buy upto 6), Grot Gunna, T/L Supa-Shoota.
BS2, Av 10/10/10, Fast Skimmer, Supersonic, Aerial Assault, Waaaghplane, Boom Bomb (x2), Grot Gunna, T/L Supa-Shoota.
* Supa-Shootas = 30", S6, AP4, Assault 3.
* Supersonic = May move flat-out upto 36".
* Aerial Assault = May move at cruising speed and still fire all weapons.
* Strafing Run = BS3 against all targets except jet bikes and skimmers. Pinning.
* Waaaghplane = May fire assault weapons twice during a waaagh.
* Fighta Ace = BS3 against all targets (upgrade).
* Burna Bomb = S5, AP4, Large Blast, Ignore Cover Save, Single Use, Drop in movement phase (not if moving flat out).
* Skorcha Missile = 24", S5, AP4, Small Blast, Ignore Cover Save, Single Use.
* Grot Gunna = T/L big-shoota, BS3.
* Boom Bomb = S7, AP4, AP2D6, Small Blast, Single Use, Drop in movement phase (not if moving flat out), Roll 2D6:
2: Crash, scatter 2D6 and put down a large blast, S9, AP2.
3-4: The bomber and the target both takes a S9, AP2 hit, no bomb drops.
5-9: Bomb drops, scatters D6.
10-12: Drops bomb as above, shoots with the supa-shoota (all hits pinning) and may then fire again it the shooting phase.
* Red Paint Job = Upgrade available to all. Same cost as in Ork codex.