home

Author Topic: Blog Roll  (Read 884 times)

Offline Auberoun

• Moguling the crap out of life.
Blog Roll
« on: December 20, 2011, 04:54:18 PM »
Sure, there are plenty of other blog rolls out there, but can we have a thread here that lists user's hobby related blogs and links to them?

I for one like a "One stop shop" where not only can I see what people are working on, and discuss with them about the hobby and non-related stuff, but would also like to see their current thoughts/ projects that they don't always post here.  (ie; a blog) 

I am not sure where to put  this proposed thread since, it is hobby related, I had thought about the Back Table, in the Count's Tavern, but what if there are some good Empire related blogs that should be highlighted?

thoughts?

The world you believe is reality is a puppet show!

Offline Delthos

• Evil Polish Guy
    • My Photobucket Ostermark Page
Re: Blog Roll
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 05:42:12 PM »
Do you mean like this,

http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=32614.0

or off site blogs like ZeroTwentythree's blogs?

http://zerotwentythree.blogspot.com/
Ostermark Photo Gallery
Ostermark Painting Log
"Kill 'em all and let Morr sort 'em out!" (General Ghent, Battle of Dumsky's Fallow)

Offline Auberoun

• Moguling the crap out of life.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 06:13:25 PM »
I meant off site blogs like 023's...

Here is mine.

www.digital-waaagh.blogspot.com
The world you believe is reality is a puppet show!

Offline Irisado

• Retired Amethyst Wizard Lord
    • 40K Online
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 11:06:40 PM »
My suggestion would be to just put it in your signature.  Anyone who is interested can click on it there.  There's no reason to excessively promote blogs, as this may take traffic away from the forum, which is rather counterproductive in my opinion.
Soņando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente.