home

Author Topic: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time  (Read 118234 times)

Offline Fidelis von Sigmaringen

• Attorney-at-RAW
Took me much longer than anticipated, but all the pictures are back now.
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

Offline Konrad von Richtmark

• Marius Leitdorf Lives!
Re: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time
« Reply #201 on: November 26, 2017, 10:16:09 PM »
 :eusa_clap:
The only good thing about 7th ed heads is that they look particularly inbred and superstitious which is perfect for Stirlanders

Offline Padre

Took me much longer than anticipated, but all the pictures are back now.

Tell me about it. I am only now almost up to date on my new website with the campaign stuff. Mind you, it was around a 1000 pictures I think!
Photobucket has graciously resurrected my pictures, so my collected works thread is suddenly working again - see http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=38528.0. To see my slowly growing website go to https://bigsmallworlds.com/

Online GamesPoet

• Happy Halloween! : )
« Reply #203 on: November 26, 2017, 11:03:29 PM »
Very good to see this returned to its former glory. :icon_cool: :::cheers:::
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

• Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2018, 09:15:35 AM »
It seems, photobucket found and closed the loophole.
It is not enough to have no ideas of your own; you must also be incapable of expressing them.
Sex, lies and manuscripts: The History of the Empire as Depicted in the Art of the Time (10/07/16)

• Attorney-at-RAW
« Reply #205 on: February 15, 2018, 04:42:31 PM »
Strange - now it seems to work again. I will go full imgur anyway.

Offline KTG17

« Reply #206 on: May 20, 2019, 06:41:44 PM »
Jesus Christ. I am new to Warhammer and know very little of the fluff as I am still trying to digest the rules, but this thread is f'in amazing. Totally wrapped up in the art and the description as if it really happened in real life.