home

Author Topic: Pandemonium Multi-PLog (Witch Hunter & new board)  (Read 128501 times)

Offline ZeroTwentythree

• i'm a mercenary doom bringer
    • Wargaming Blog
Re: Pandemonium Multi-PLog (Hobbits & Oathmark humans)
« Reply #1400 on: August 12, 2019, 05:16:00 AM »
The more of them I put together, the more I'm good with the rectangular shields. They've really grown on me, and seeing a unit put together looks good.

Hey.... also, I played some games (of some sort....)

https://www.zerotwentythree.com/2019/08/of-grill-elemental-evil-and-even-more.html

Offline ZeroTwentythree

• Wargaming Blog
« Reply #1401 on: August 30, 2019, 04:43:00 AM »

A few updates...

I forgot to post a pic of this guy on his own (not lurking behind elves)...

I also painted a few (not many) minis this month...

And even played a game! (https://www.zerotwentythree.com/2019/08/stuff-in-mail-and-game.html)

Online GamesPoet

• Happy Summer! : )
« Reply #1402 on: August 30, 2019, 10:50:59 AM »
Your daughter looks like she's winning. :icon_wink:
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

Offline ZeroTwentythree

• Wargaming Blog
« Reply #1403 on: August 30, 2019, 05:43:03 PM »
Well, it's a cooperative game, but she was sniping all the monsters and collecting all the treasure, while I bore the brunt of the damage. Haha. Smart kid!

Offline ZeroTwentythree

• Wargaming Blog
Re: Pandemonium Multi-PLog (Witch Hunter & new board)
« Reply #1404 on: September 03, 2019, 02:21:39 AM »
It's been a good holiday weekend. Weather didn't completely cooperate, but for the most part things went well. I got some work done around the house, barbecued some chicken, and enjoyed some down time with my family.

I also got a bit of personal/hobby time in. First off, I painted the Witch Hunter, and started putting a bit of paint on his next few followers.

I hung a new light to brighten the little corner of the cellar that I paint in. It's almost too much light! When I turn my old task light on at the desk, it doesn't make much of a difference, and in fact casts a bit of a shadow. Things may get rearranged. This also may happen because...

I also made a new 3x3 game board. Hopefully I will get to use it for some small skirmish gaming, like Rangers of Shadow Deep. But I also wanted someplace better to take photos of figures. It took a few days (mostly waiting for glue/paint to dry) but the actual work that went into it was brief and easy. The new board matches the larger table/boards I've currently got in storage.

I threw together a makeshift backdrop and tested out a few angles for photos to see if the lighting will work.

Online GamesPoet

• Happy Summer! : )
« Reply #1405 on: September 03, 2019, 02:31:42 AM »
I have the "witch hunter" figure.  I'm painting him as an Estalian dude ... black and red, maybe even yellow.  He is suppose to be a mean dude.
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

Offline ZeroTwentythree

• Wargaming Blog
« Reply #1406 on: September 12, 2019, 02:40:30 PM »
I have the "witch hunter" figure.  I'm painting him as an Estalian dude ... black and red, maybe even yellow.  He is suppose to be a mean dude.

I've got that one, and another figure that seems to be based on the same body, but armed with a sword. Might paint him up soon, too.

Been painting more of the armed mob for the witch hunter. I think this is all the rabble I have for now, unless I can unearth some more. I do have some others that were previously painted, to bulk up the numbers a little bit more.

Offline Gankom

• The World Builder
« Reply #1407 on: September 14, 2019, 10:51:03 PM »
Beautiful stuff, well done!

Offline zak

• Raging Viking
    • Zachary Moss
« Reply #1408 on: September 15, 2019, 08:26:41 PM »
 :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
"Fight your foes in the field, nor be burnt in your house!"