home

Author Topic: Upcoming and Current Movies ...  (Read 35525 times)

Offline KTG17

Re: Upcoming and Current Movies ...
« Reply #1425 on: February 03, 2020, 07:03:34 PM »
Not sure where to put this. Iím sure thereís a podcast thread somewhere but canít locate it.
This is about Dan Carlinís Hardcore History podcast. Iíve just finished show #50 Blueprint of Armageddon. And starting #51 BoA #2.
Very dynamic and thought provoking lesson on recent military history (Napoleon to WW2) so far.
Got it on Spotify and now canít listen to anything else.
I canít do an explanation any justice. Just try listening a bit. Really amazing way of recapping everything we already know and terrifying us further.

Dude, just started listening to this and the first 6min had me hooked. And I totally agree:

No single person has had a greater impact on the world in the last 110 years than Gavrilo Princip.

Offline Feanor Fire Heart

• His Royal Highness
« Reply #1426 on: February 14, 2020, 03:15:18 AM »
So the new Sonic movie is getting good reviews from both critics and audiences. Thats a thing.  :eusa_clap:
"Find him, bind him, tie him to a pole and break his fingers to splinters. Drag him to a hole until he wakes up, naked, clawing at the ceiling of his grave."- Mother in "The Mariner's Revenge Song" to her son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPAr7kL-

Offline Rowsdower

• Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
« Reply #1427 on: February 15, 2020, 04:47:32 AM »
So the new Sonic movie is getting good reviews from both critics and audiences. Thats a thing.  :eusa_clap:
He's running rings around Birds of prey