home

Author Topic: Ulfenkarn Revealed  (Read 212 times)

Offline Jmash

• Lancashire, UK
Re: Ulfenkarn Revealed
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2021, 10:35:41 PM »
Lots of cool stuff in there, heroes are great and I'm liking a lot of the bad guys too, big Kislev vibes throughout.

Skellies are a little bit underwhelming if I'm honest, they look a bit like drag acts stumbling out of a nightclub, somebody clearly didn't like the idea of sculpting boney feet! Zombies are interesting but not sure on all the adornments, every one of them has a grave attached to it's shoulders? Sometimes less is more GW!

Anyway, on the whole it looks to be heading in a good direction, but like the rest of you guys I inevitably won't be impressed by the price!  :-P

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2021, 11:24:52 PM »
If its $300 in au, that'll be $235 in US or there abouts.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

A video ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Utm-5kU94

Not how GW do price conversion for our market unfortunately.

If its $235 US it will probably be $370 for us because they gouge us like crazy.
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Offline S.O.F

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2021, 11:29:45 PM »
If its $235 US it will probably be $370 for us because they gouge us like crazy.

It's just paying back to the old home country the debts from the many petty crimes of Australia's illustrious 'settlers'.
Soldier of Fortune
Crazy DOW player
Rabid Mets Fan

Offline Warlord

• Global Moderator
  • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2021, 11:31:05 PM »
To be fair, South Australia was actually settled by settlers. And they never let you forget it.
Quote from: Gneisenau
I hate people who don't paint their armies, hate them with all my guts. Beats me how they value other things over painting, like eating or brushing teeth.

Online GamesPoet

• Global Moderator
  • Happy New Year! : )
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2021, 12:13:40 AM »
Today there have been folks pooh poohing the large sized price guesses and rumors.  One guy mentioned he was expecting it would perhaps be around 125 pounds = 175 dollars.  That seems a reasonable guess, especially when the Indomitus starter set was going for between $175 and $200 dollars around here.
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

Offline Rowsdower

• Is there beer on the sun?
    • Jesse Cowled
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2021, 05:49:38 AM »
Today there have been folks pooh poohing the large sized price guesses and rumors.  One guy mentioned he was expecting it would perhaps be around 125 pounds = 175 dollars.  That seems a reasonable guess, especially when the Indomitus starter set was going for between $175 and $200 dollars around here.
You must never pooh-pooh a pooh-pooh. I knew a general once who pooh-pooh'd a pooh-pooh. He had to dismantle an entire division. Morale completely destroyed by pooh-pooh

Offline Sharkbelly

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2021, 08:35:37 AM »

Sounds about right. Blackstone Fortress is going for 125 euros, so I think 125-150 euros for Cursed City would be a good fit.