home

Author Topic: Joined The Guard  (Read 8280 times)

Offline GamesPoet

• Happy Halloween! : )
    • View Profile
Re: Joined The Guard
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2018, 03:31:09 AM »
 :icon_lol:  Zak on the NSA? :icon_eek:  That'd be a stunner.

Good to see the Candiana moving full speed ahead! :eusa_clap: :::cheers:::
"Not all who wander are lost ... " Tolkien

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

"... my old suggestion is forget it, take two aspirins and go paint" steveb

Offline zak

• Warhammer baby
    • Zachary Moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2018, 01:24:56 PM »
Gah! Zak got it in before me!  My comment didn’t print. I had just finished pointing out the Canadian flag pauldrens and feeling smart about it then I see he got in before my non existent reply😺

I'm convinced Zak secretly works for the NSA and just talks about conspiracies to smoke out all the hereteks and reptilians. He probably used his top secret computer equipment to post first.

he knows to much  :icon_twisted:
"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” Dr. Seuss

Offline Gankom

• The World Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2018, 03:41:15 PM »
My whole house is built of tinfoil Zak, you'll never get me!

:icon_lol:  Zak on the NSA? :icon_eek:  That'd be a stunner.

Good to see the Candiana moving full speed ahead! :eusa_clap: :::cheers:::

All the best spies and traitors hide in plain sight GP!

Also thanks!

Offline GamesPoet

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2018, 03:47:12 PM »
Ooops, spelled it wrong! :icon_redface:

Corrected it in the original post, my apology.

"The beauty of curiosity and creativity is so much more useful than the passion of fear." me

Offline Gankom

• The World Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2018, 04:55:49 PM »
I'm Canadian GP, there's never any need to apologize to me. It'll only set off a chain reaction of me apologizing to you, because you apologized to me, then I'd have to apologize again because it's just hard wired into the DNA or something...

I'm sorry, i'm going off topic here!

Offline zak

• Warhammer baby
    • Zachary Moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2018, 05:28:57 PM »
I'm Canadian GP, there's never any need to apologize to me. It'll only set off a chain reaction of me apologizing to you, because you apologized to me, then I'd have to apologize again because it's just hard wired into the DNA or something...

I'm sorry, i'm going off topic here!

hahahaha holy moly it can go forever  :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

I would call these guys the 3rd Canadian Moose Humpers  :biggriin:
"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” Dr. Seuss

Offline Gankom

• The World Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2018, 06:02:31 PM »
It's a vicious cycle, and we're eternally sorry for perpetuating it.

I shall keep your moose 'riders' suggestion on my list. I need to work moose in there somehow. Perhaps battle moose? There was an old fantasy book called Hiero's Journey where the main character rides a battle morse, which was a future hybrid of a horse and a moose that could communicate with it's rider somewhat telepathically. I'm sure I can work that in somewhere. Maybe if I can find a good model I'll have a reason to convert up some rough riders.

Offline Artobans Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2018, 06:06:18 PM »
Quote Gankom : It's a vicious cycle, and we're eternally sorry for perpetuating it.

:::cheers::: :::cheers::: :biggriin:
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017
Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

Mathi Alfblut Dec 9,2017
Get a binge of Yule ale, roasted boar and some proper axes and we will ALL be happy again!

Offline GamesPoet

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2018, 11:33:39 PM »
 :icon_lol: :::cheers:::

Offline zak

• Warhammer baby
    • Zachary Moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2018, 12:37:41 PM »
It's a vicious cycle, and we're eternally sorry for perpetuating it.

I shall keep your moose 'riders' suggestion on my list. I need to work moose in there somehow. Perhaps battle moose? There was an old fantasy book called Hiero's Journey where the main character rides a battle morse, which was a future hybrid of a horse and a moose that could communicate with it's rider somewhat telepathically. I'm sure I can work that in somewhere. Maybe if I can find a good model I'll have a reason to convert up some rough riders.

I don't know about Moose but guy on a buffalo would be tough as nails https://youtu.be/iJ4T9CQA0UM

Offline GamesPoet

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2018, 02:47:32 PM »
Woah, that might be the best link you've ever posted Zak, congrats on finding that one! :icon_lol: :::cheers:::

Offline zak

• Warhammer baby
    • Zachary Moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2018, 02:59:18 PM »
Woah, that might be the best link you've ever posted Zak, congrats on finding that one! :icon_lol: :::cheers:::

wow I guess there is a whole series of guy on buffalo  :-P

Offline zak

• Warhammer baby
    • Zachary Moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2018, 10:47:26 PM »
Gankom, I cant believe you have said nothing about the man riding a buffalo?!?  :dry:

Offline Artobans Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2018, 12:04:35 AM »
Gankom, I cant believe you have said nothing about the man riding a buffalo?!?  :dry:

I have to agree. That is definitely a bizarre video. What in God’s name made you google that ? 😸
Mathi Alfblut Feb 4,2017
Simple, You gut the bastard with your sword, the viking way.
Questions?

Mathi Alfblut Dec 9,2017
Get a binge of Yule ale, roasted boar and some proper axes and we will ALL be happy again!

Offline Gankom

• The World Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2018, 12:56:25 AM »
Zak! Gah! I saw it when you first posted and honestly thought I replied, only to come today and find I did! How have I shamed myself.

That is a fantastic video. I really love how the title is just "Bears, Indians and such" as if it's just a casual stroll through the woods atop your buffalo.

I'd happily ride a buffalo to work.

Offline zak

• Warhammer baby
    • Zachary Moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2018, 01:01:29 PM »

I have to agree. That is definitely a bizarre video. What in God’s name made you google that ? 😸

I have issues, deep issues bro  :unsure:

Offline GamesPoet

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2018, 01:23:26 PM »
And evidently not interested in sharing anything other than the results, and sometimes that isn't even complete. :icon_wink:

(Wait GP ... this is Gankom's Guard thread.)

Oh, yes, ooops.  :icon_redface:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:25:40 PM by GamesPoet »

Offline Gankom

• The World Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 17, 2018, 07:04:03 PM »
I love the Regimental Standard so much. This month it's been taken over by Orks to promote Orktober.

Attenshun Boyz!

Humie kultur is primitiv, and ugly. It iz only thru numberz and cheatin’ they keep beatin’ us in scraps. One of the wayz ‘umies cheat is thru their big hats.

Humies arn’t civilised like us Orks, but they obviously know dat a big hat means bizness. Usin’ my kunnin’, I ‘ave analysed da best humie hats and made Orky vershuns fer da ladz.

For a price. I’m not made of teef.*

Offline Xathrodox86

• He Who Fights Monsters
    • https://www.facebook.com/michalgorzanski
    • View Profile
    • It always rains in Nuln
« Reply #168 on: October 17, 2018, 08:14:40 PM »
Buahahahaha these boys sure have a sense of humor! :-P
Check out my wargaming blog "It always rains in Nuln". Reviews, rants and a robust dose of wargaming and RPG fun guaranteed. ;)

http://italwaysrainsinnuln.blogspot.com/

"Dude, that's not funny. Xathrodox would never settle for being a middleman."

Gneisenau